Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Floyd. Who else right NOW could have beaten a prime JLC at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, i must be tired.
    Yeah me too bro, instead of correcting you I just took your word for it. Like '**** it too many initials to figure out.'

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Jose Luis Castillo
      Castillio was a monster in his prime. Right now, i wouldn't pick anyone over him. Guzman is smaller and is untested at lightweight. Juan Diaz would be beaten badly because he had no other way of fighting and he would definitely lose an inside battle with Castillio. Him having no power to get Castillio's respect is also a minus.

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
      Yeah me too bro, instead of correcting you I just took your word for it. Like '**** it too many initials to figure out.'
      lol exactly. and i actually had the nerve to try to correct you when i'm the one that was slipping.
      Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 08-16-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        Then his opponents suck, really. He really doesn't have good defense. Maybe his offense is his defense but anybody can hit him.
        true. his d doesnt even come close to pbf's, christian mijares's, winky wrights, josh clotteys, jame toneys, bernard hopkins, and on and on and on....

his offense is his defense. that still gets him awsome results, but dont try and sell juan as the next sweat pea...

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          Juan Diaz. his opponents land in the 20s percent of their punches
          If that's true then Nate Campbell has the best offense in the sport. And Jose Cotto, who was landing his share as well.

I truly believe it to be more of an issue of his level of competition than some amazing defense, he doesn't even move his head.

I'd say it's Mayweather, Hopkins, then maybe Guzman. But Juan Diaz, I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
            true. his d doesnt even come close to pbf's, christian mijares's, winky wrights, josh clotteys, jame toneys, bernard hopkins, and on and on and on....

his offense is his defense. that still gets him awsome results, but dont try and sell juan as the next sweat pea...
            err scratch that. his defense is his offense.

his jcc is his jlc... bedtime?

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
              Castillio was a monster in his prime. Right now, i wouldn't pick anyone over him. Guzman is smaller and is untested at lightweight. Juan Diaz would be beaten badly because he had no other way of fighting and he would definitely lose an inside battle with Castillio.
              Yeah thats what I was informing Texan. JLC is Mayweather's best win...in my opinion. Mayweather had an easier time with JLC 2nd fight becuz he was able to break his nose. JLC couldn't breath and had no stamina. That help Mayweather alot in the 2nd fight and we all saw the 1st. Castillo kicks ass and thats why I ask. Who else can beat a prime JLC...RIGHT NOW
              Last edited by El Dominicano; 08-16-2008, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                If that's true then Nate Campbell has the best offense in the sport. And Jose Cotto, who was landing his share as well.

I truly believe it to be more of an issue of his level of competition than some amazing defense, he doesn't even move his head.

I'd say it's Mayweather, Hopkins, then maybe Guzman. But Juan Diaz, I don't think so.
                This is going be beating a dead horse, but remember his eye was the size of a softball along with blood coming out. And he still almost pulled it out.

I hope campbell beats Guzman

Comment

Yeah thats what I was informing Texan. JLC is Mayweather's best win...in my opinion. Mayweather had an easier time with JLC 2nd fight becuz he was able to break his nose. JLC couldn't breath and had no stamina. That help Mayweather alot in the 2nd fight and we all saw the 1st. Castillo kicks ass and thats why I ask. Who else can beat a prime JLC...RIGHT NOW
                  great win for floyd beating the bigger stronger fighter with pure skill the second fight was a wipeout and I noticed how badly castillo bled in both fights, floyd put some **** on him.

I would have loved to see castillo vs ndou

Comment

Working...
                  X