the judges in Toney v McCallum 2 musta been on crack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the judges in Toney v McCallum 2 musta been on crack

i decided to score the fight this time

the judges in Toney v McCallum 2 musta been on crack 2 of them gave the fight to Toney 118 -110 ,117 -110 when i thought McCallum was a clear winner it was a close fight but McCallum outworked Toney ,Toney threw the cleaner shots and was more aggressive in the rounds he won which i gave him credit for but he also missed lots and lots of punches and the good shots he did land were sporadic he would get outworked for rest of the round after landing his good shots a lot of the time

the momentum of the fight was McCallum aswell i scored it like this ,bare in mind it was a very very difficult fight to score

1 McCallum i thought he did more and Toney missed most of his shots
    2 Toney i thought Toney won this clearly landed crisper harder shots
    3 Toney cleaner more effective blows allthough still close rounds
    4 Toney cleaner more effective blows allthough still close rounds
    5 McCallum
    6 McCallum
    7 McCallum
    8 McCallum
    9 McCallum ,i gave McCallum all these cause he was more active and etc
    10 Toney back to being effectively aggresive
    11 Toney the most difficult round to score for me i just gave it Toney on cleaner work allthough this really could of gone either way
    12 McCallum outworked him again in the last round
    who won this fight in your opinion
    Last edited by Bad-Wlad; 08-15-2008, 09:18 PM.

Lemme watch, judge and I'll tell you. It's been a LONG ass while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad-Wlad View Post
      i decided to score the fight this time

the judges in Toney v McCallum 2 musta been on crack 2 of them gave the fight to Toney 118 -110 ,117 -110 when i thought McCallum was a clear winner it was a close fight but McCallum outworked Toney ,Toney threw the cleaner shots and was more aggressive in the rounds he won which i gave him credit for but he also missed lots and lots of punches and the good shots he did land were sporadic he would get outworked for rest of the round after landing his good shots a lot of the time

the momentum of the fight was McCallum aswell i scored it like this ,bare in mind it was a very very difficult fight to score

1 McCallum i thought he did more and Toney missed most of his shots
      2 Toney i thought Toney won this clearly landed crisper harder shots
      3 Toney cleaner more effective blows allthough still close rounds
      4 Toney cleaner more effective blows allthough still close rounds
      5 McCallum
      6 McCallum
      7 McCallum
      8 McCallum
      9 McCallum ,i gave McCallum all these cause he was more active and etc
      10 Toney back to being effectively aggresive
      11 Toney the most difficult round to score for me i just gave it Toney on cleaner work allthough this really could of gone either way
      12 McCallum outworked him again in the last round
      who won this fight in your opinion
      I want to see that fight again. it has been a long time. I agree it was much closer than the disparity the judges displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
        Lemme watch, judge and I'll tell you. It's been a LONG ass while.
        Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I want to see that fight again. it has been a long time. I agree it was much closer than the disparity the judges displayed.
        keep your eyes open for the amount of shots that Toney misses

Comment

i dont really remember any of those fights to be honest, but i do remember being confused after a few of them

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            i dont really remember any of those fights to be honest, but i do remember being confused after a few of them
            damn close fights were the 1st and 2nd but McCallum won the 2nd clearly for me

118 -110 is just a joke Toney must have had Al Bernstein on the judges panel by the way how biased is Al Bernstein towards James Toney

Comment

That fight was much closer than those scores.

Comment

Working...
              X