Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why havent I ever seen Joe Calzaghes wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe should try to get with Sakio Bikas wife.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      Both his ex wife and girlfriend are all right, and nice ladies too in interviews and stuff.

Photobucket

The levels of nuthuggery on this ****

Extraordinary.

Comment

Ricky Hatton's girlfriend is a treat. Who said money can't buy you love is talking ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
          The levels of nuthuggery on this ****

Extraordinary.
          Saying ppl are 'all right' and nice ppl is now some kind of crime.

Can't possibly be a fan, and just merely think their nice ppl from interviews, no nooooo.

For christ's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            She looks fake as all hell. Not sure why guys go for these bimbos, I'm all about that girl next door look over ****star look. Joe could do better but I guess this kills the myth of him romping men.
            No it doesn't Calslappy is a ***. That girl is his beard. That's why he slaps like a *****. He developed the style during long slappy fights with his boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
              I have NEVER seen her. I want proof that he is straight.
              I think he's divorced...

Comment

hattons gf: lol, that dress nearly made me vomit.

calzaghe had a bad divorce..i'm sure he's just fking that chick and not even living with her..

on another note, i'm curious about hatton's mother of his child...he has a kid that lives with him - so who/where is the mum? that photo of hatton's chick is his new girlfriend...remember her sobbing over hatton's mum when he got KO'd..i was like, get real *****, stop playing like you really care!

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  hattons gf: lol, that dress nearly made me vomit.

calzaghe had a bad divorce..i'm sure he's just fking that chick and not even living with her..
                  Why would you say that? They've been together ages, she moved to Wales with his family, they'll probably marry.
                  on another note, i'm curious about hatton's mother of his child...he has a kid that lives with him - so who/where is the mum? that photo of hatton's chick is his new girlfriend...remember her sobbing over hatton's mum when he got KO'd..i was like, get real *****, stop playing like you really care!
                  Heartless much?

Hattons Grandma cracks me up, apparently she once said to Hatton; you better do better next time son, after losing to that osca de la mayweather.
                  Last edited by Kris Silver; 08-15-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/q2Lsh...Jo+Emma+Larvin

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Why would you say that? They've been together ages, she moved to Wales with his family, they'll probably marry.

Heartless much?

Hattons Grandma cracks me up, apparently she once said to Hatton; you better do better next time son, after losing to that osca de la mayweather. [/QUOTE]
                      I read Hatton's Gf was a Model and she makes plenty of Money. Hell Hatton's house isn't even all that big he's very modest with his spending.

Comment

Working...
                      X