Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao: Legit Fight or is it All Talk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muchomacho View Post
    hey mexican slave from texas dont you get it? odlh has nothing more to prove!!! its a given fact odlh is past his prime,that is why he is choosing someone who is in accordance with his present ability!! i wonder,you cant even get the right spelling of the phillippines!!! idiot!!!
    Last I checked this wasn't a spelling bee, but you probably participate in them so I can see your concern. ODLH is past his prime, true, but he is shooting under his ability by trying to fight someone who started their career at 106lbs and hasn't been within 25lbs of him ever. Sergio Mora has no power, still has to get past Forrest in the rematch, and hasn't earned a big money fight. Manny is a great fighter, no point in watching him maybe get his career ended early because of the amount of punishment he can possibly take.

Comment

Manny will KO DLH

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        As opposed to Pacquiao who despite being the #1 boxer in the world hasnt earned his shot the hard way or have a "rocky" like story?? For someone who says boxing is their life you have either a disturbing bias or disturbing lack of knowledge
        He has earned his shot, but it doesn't make sense. Manny has other big fights to make Diaz, Campbell, Katsidis, Marquez, Hatton, Malignaggi, Guzman, Casamayor and the list goes on. This isn't a knock on Manny, he deserves it, if he wants it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a ****** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          now what do we get?? "odlh vs mora" .... nothing special ...

and if your true boxing fan you want to see marg rematch williams...
          You do want to see a rematch. If Margarito fights DLH which he deserves, than if he loses he can still rematch Williams cuz it won't hurt it, and if he wins a rematch would be even bigger with Williams. Besides I also think Quintana deserves a rematch in the meantime.

Comment

all top LW are already scheduled to fight each other this year, its the first step to determine who is really the top guy, PAC should get involved in the next step by fighting either of the winners (nate-guzman; casa-marquez & diaz-kat)...

Pac is open to fight anybody (& that includes oscar, now he will fight with soto or valero) UP to end of the year ...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
              You do want to see a rematch. If Margarito fights DLH which he deserves, than if he loses he can still rematch Williams cuz it won't hurt it, and if he wins a rematch would be even bigger with Williams. Besides I also think Quintana deserves a rematch in the meantime.
              i do get your point and I also think marg also earned a shot at the BIG MONEY FIGHT, but TRUTH is he is very daNgerous opponent for anyone fighting "not on his prime farewell fight", so i don't really know how it will happen...

I STILL LIKE TO SEE PAC FIGHT ODLH, BUT NOW WHAT WE GOT MORA..."NOTHING SPECIAL THERE" BUT PROBABLY OSCAR WINS ANOTHER BELT...

Comment

Working...
              X