No announcement yet.

Erik Morales vs Sandy Saddler @ 126

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Morales vs Sandy Saddler @ 126

Saddler was taller by half an inch, while Morales had a 2 inch reach advantage. Both solid chins.

Who takes it?

I never seen Saddler box.

Comment

Saddler scored 103 KO's in 162 bouts. He beat defensive master Pep 3 out of 4 times. He was only stopped in his 2nd pro fight. Even late into his career the great Flash Elorde couldn't stop him and even lost to Saddler in 3rd from last fight. He was featherweight and Super featherweight world champ. Morales is great, Saddler is greater.

Saddler KO

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
        Saddler was taller by half an inch, while Morales had a 2 inch reach advantage. Both solid chins.

Who takes it?
        At this day in age. Erick will K.O his ass. Sandy is TRASH and a very dirty fighter he wouldn't get away with that **** today. I'm telling you just about anyone now, would kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          Saddler scored 103 KO's in 162 bouts. He beat defensive master Pep 3 out of 4 times. He was only stopped in his 2nd pro fight. Even late into his career the great Flash Elorde couldn't stop him and even lost to Saddler in 3rd from last fight. He was featherweight and Super featherweight world champ. Morales is great, Saddler is greater.

Saddler KO
          Saddler was an EXTREMELY dirty fighter. That is why he was able to get all those K.O's in all honesty he is TRASH. He would have lost to Pep if Cortez was the ref, that dirty fighter wouldn't get away with none of that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            Saddler was an EXTREMELY dirty fighter. That is why he was able to get all those K.O's in all honesty he is TRASH. He would have lost to Pep if Cortez was the ref, that dirty fighter wouldn't get away with none of that ****.
            Pep was also VERY dirty. Lots of fighters back then got away with worse. Saddler just happened to be filmed doing those things. It was the way things were back then, Cortez is trash looks at what he did to Lazcano-Soto. Saddler is an ATG featherweight and a VERY POWERFUL one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Pep was also VERY dirty. Lots of fighters back then got away with worse. Saddler just happened to be filmed doing those things. It was the way things were back then, Cortez is trash looks at what he did to Lazcano-Soto. Saddler is an ATG featherweight and a VERY POWERFUL one at that.
              Yeah Cortez was a poor choice at this point in time. The entire world of boxing should be pretty upset with him right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                At this day in age. Erick will K.O his ass. Sandy is TRASH and a very dirty fighter he wouldn't get away with that **** today. I'm telling you just about anyone now, would kick his ass.
                I just finished watching his docu thing and they said he was dirty you can look it up on youtube I am not impressed I think erik morales would mess him up and especially manny pacquiao. they show flash elorde winning and then saddly was fighting dirty like a chump holding, hitting low headbutting, elbows you name it.

That was the time when the mafia run the sport so many of those fights are fixed, saddler was probably a mafia fighter and the refs were paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                  Yeah Cortez was a poor choice at this point in time. The entire world of boxing should be pretty upset with him right about now.
                  ****, it takes a CORTEZ to stop Saddler.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    I just finished watching his docu thing and they said he was dirty you can look it up on youtube I am not impressed I think erik morales would mess him up and especially manny pacquiao. they show flash elorde winning and then saddly was fighting dirty like a chump holding, hitting low headbutting, elbows you name it.

That was the time when the mafia run the sport so many of those fights are fixed, saddler was probably a mafia fighter and the refs were paid off.
                    Yeah, people don't understand how dirty Saddler was. Pep had to learn judo, to prepare himself for Saddler. Seriously, EM will K.O his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X