Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Im both...

I came into it has a baby watching Tyson knocking everyone out
    i love battles proper toe to toe wars....

And on the other hand,
    I also love watching the sweet science see a man destory a man with nothin
    but skills alone a Floyd mayweather type whoopin...
    same here.. so i go for blood & skills!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      I'm a boxing fan..

I just like boxing..

Wheres the option for I just like good fights?
      go for blood & skill

Comment

I changed my mind.

I'm an extractor fan.

Comment

I really apreciate slik skills My favourite fighters are like Mayweather, Roy Jones, Ali, Judah, Winky, and Whitaker

I enjoy skills and I love a good defensive boxer. The point of boxing is to hit your opponent without getting hit. I love Mayweather shoulder roll absolutely crazy. A brawl is good time to time

Comment

The right mix of skill, grit and vulnerability. Like Vasquez-Marquez and Bowe-Holyfield stuff. Barrera-Morales had great action but neither guy had enough power to hurt the other.

Comment

I like watching skilled fighters who can box and punch and can provide an action-packed fight. A good brawl is also very entertaining. The Vasquez-Marquez trilogy is a perfect example of what kind of fights I enjoy watching.

Comment

Originally posted by samoram View Post
                go for blood & skill
                I perfer watching fighters like Pernell Whitaker, Mayweather, Joan Guzman and Bernard Hopkins. Don't get me wrong Gatti vs Micky Ward and JLC vs Chico was good but I find defensive counter punchers more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  I'm a boxing fan..

I just like boxing..

Wheres the option for I just like good fights?
                  I am a avid fan of boxing and I can appreciate when a fighter has a plan and excutes it even if it isn't the most entertaining plan. Seeing fighters bait other into walking in to a trap. Watching a southpaw keep his right foot on the otuside of the opponents left foot, seeing guys make other guys miss. But at the same time I respect fighters that give the public what they paid for and exchange. So all in all I can appreciate the sweet science but I still expect to see some exchanges during the fight or it is a dud.....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                    As for the poll, I think the guys who love fighters like defensive masters, Also love to watch a brawl, But guys who like brawls, Don't like the defensive technical side of it at all.
                    agreed 100%

Comment

I want action,tonight!
                      but I also love a good slugfest

Comment

Working...
                      X