Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I traded In Mayweather for Cotto (read why)...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pic, LMAO!!! Before I became a member, I saw that broke ass lookin hoody on dudes avatar. Spit some elementry game at her and she will suck u and ur boyz off! lol. She sharded on herself lol!!! She's broke plain and simple, listen to your peers they can't all be wrong. She looks like james toney..

Comment

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
      The question is, what is so disgusting about her, and why would you talk about it in the lounge lol!!!??? She's 6'2 196 lbs of all ASs and breasts, and some think she is fat or ugly??? Go figure lol.
      because her face is hurt, and i dont mind no big *****, the problem is the angle is terrible and shes ****in butt ass ugly. the angle shows more thigh than ass and again, shes ugly, point blank.

Skillspaydabills got avatars on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
        dude if i see that pic one more time
        ima have to put u on ignore
        Dude??? lol, please, put me on iggy so that I don't have to look at those 2 lesbians that you will only dream about and never have in your life. Also, put me on ignore so I don't have to respond to another one of your posts again. Please, now this is MY request lol. Black is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          because her face is hurt, and i dont mind no big *****, the problem is the angle is terrible and shes ****in butt ass ugly. the angle shows more thigh than ass and again, shes ugly, point blank.

Skillspaydabills got avatars on lock.
          Who cares what you think lol. You think that I care? lol.

Comment

Dude??? lol, please, put me on iggy so that I don't have to look at those 2 lesbians that you will only dream about and never have in your life. Also, put me on ignore so I don't have to respond to another one of your posts again. Please, now this is MY request lol. Black is beautiful.
            So boofie you tappin that everynight? Or is she just an internet fantasy?

Comment

Who cares what you think lol. You think that I care? lol.
              yes you do

The question is, what is so disgusting about her,

Black is beautiful.
              Yes it is, and your avatar is NOT an example of that.

Comment

Now take your **** down.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  yes you do

Yes it is, and your avatar is NOT an example of that.
                  Yeah, and the bottom line is, it's your opinion. So again, who cares what you think lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenSnake View Post
                    So boofie you tappin that everynight? Or is she just an internet fantasy?
                    She's neither, she is a Floyd Mayweather Paul Williams fan. She told me Williams would ko Margs this time if he has the balls to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                      Now take your **** down.
                      If there is any avy that need to be taken down, it is a bleeding pic of Cotto. So you traded in Floyd for Cotto huh? Phony lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X