No announcement yet.

Mayorga:"who is Margarito? I have no Idea is he a Mariachi guy or taxi driver?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    lol it's one of those poor guys that travels around with a guitar trying to play for money

basically the bums you see with instruments on the street in any city
    Mariachi are the ones playing Mexican Folclore Music. Don't understimate their music. There are Mariachis who are more known than Mexican Boxers. Bums play music for money. You see a lot of those "bums" at Burbone Street in New Orleans, too. They play jazz. Have more respect for Mariachis, even to the bums you had seen on Tijuana.

Anyway... Mayorga is the best trash talk in boxing. His best ones were taking offensive shots at ODLH's wife, Varga's wife and whatever he said to TiTo Trinidad was beyond funny. He really insultes his opponents. Even Miranda can't trash talk like EL REY MAYORGA.

Comment

good thing he doesn't Know who Margarito is , because he can send this rapist ass,woman beater, to the hospital!Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        lol it's one of those poor guys that travels around with a guitar trying to play for money

basically the bums you see with instruments on the street in any city
        Bums on the street? I beg to differ these guys are world class musicians.

Comment

Mayorga: "Vargas is fat and round, just like my 8 yr old sons ass" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
            Mayorga: "Vargas is fat and round, just like my 8 yr old sons ass" LOL.
            damn, so he's a pedophile too? I've only heard dudes describe their woman's ass like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
              damn, so he's a pedophile too? I've only heard dudes describe their woman's ass like that.
              In that same interview, he went on to say how Vargas looked like Paquita del Barrio. LOL!!!

Comment

I think the funniest Mayorga was when him and Oscar were making a promotional video or something like that and he was telling Oscar that it isn't a movie, that he isn't going to sing and etc...funny as hell. Some dude on these forums has it...I laugh everytime I look at it.

Comment

For the Vargas fight he also said something about how he had a dream where he threw an orange at Vargas and it knocked him out cold. It was some outlandish **** and funny as hell.

Comment

everytime i hear him trash talk he make's me laugh

Comment

Mayorga's personality is in his own class when trash talking/promoting his fights. And to be the most respectful guy you'll ever see after a fight is unreal to what he hypes himself to be...a definite class act..

Comment

Working...
                      X