Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: "Margarito Knows I'll Beat Him Again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully Marg will take this fight and shut Williams up once and for all, he was catching williams in there first fight evident in the post fight interview but willaims just out worked him in the early rounds. The way i see it Marg going to have to fight williams down the road anyway to unify the divishion.....or is just wishful thinking.

Comment

This fight has to be made to crown an undisputed welterweight champion. I hope Arum and Goosen can work out there differences for the good of the sport.

Comment

Make the fight happen.

Williams work rate is too much for Margarito. It showed in the first fight

Comment

make it happen, paul you got beat by quintana... and killed him in the rematch, so guess what will happen if you fight margo again ?

Comment

Originally posted by S¡N View Post
            Margarito moved up from 135. Paul Williams is 4-5 inches taller than Margarito...
            hahahahahaha

Lying mofo

Tony didn't move up from 135..he was 15

Comment

400k on Williams to beat William's Ass twice..

Margarito got schooled in sparring, got his ass beat last year and getting his ass beat again in the rematch.. How pathetic some of Margs fans.. Action speak louder than words.

Comment

400k Williams beat Margarito's ass twice.

Comment

Its Funny How Pwill Talks All This **** Bout Hurting Toni In Sparring But When They Fought Last Year The Only One That Was Hurt Was Pwill Late In The Fight. In The Rematch Toni Starts Faster And Kos Him In The Middle Rounds.

Comment

Marg all the way

Come on guys....Marg got going in the later rounds and if he gets started early this time he'll knock out Williams. Williams is hard to catch but his timing isn't perfect. Look at what a C+ fighter in Quintana did to him with his timing. Margarito will have him beat before the fighteven happens.

Comment

They better make this ****in fight. Despite losin the 1st fight, Tony's surpassed Paul since then by beatin Cotto to become the #1 guy at WW. But Paul can still say he UD'd Tony, so he says he's the one givin Tony the rematch, not askin him for one. I like the confidence of Williams. This fight will be damn good, and I give Tony a big chance, but I still say P-Will takes anotha close UD, 115-113.

Comment

Working...
                      X