Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there so many disrespectful members on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there so many disrespectful members on this site?

there are people calling me an alt, and i still don't know what that meant. People disrespecting my opinion and sending me mean messages. people named boxing_prospect, wlad owns and them_apples sent me bad points with hate messages in my user control panel.

Wlad ownz gave you red k's, why? Is that possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous Wlad View Post
      there are people calling me an alt, and i still don't know what that meant. People disrespecting my opinion and sending me mean messages. people named boxing_prospect, wlad owns and them_apples sent me bad points with hate messages in my user control panel.
      Yo, you can hang out with me. It will be fun man, for real lets go jump off a bridge, you go first and tell me how it felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous Wlad View Post
        i gave you red k for being an alt. i never left you any mean messages

Comment

well maybe because all the Wlad lovers happen to have the same type of personality

Comment

For the last time, what is an alt pal?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
              i gave you red k for being an alt. i never left you any mean messages
              Haha, dude is sittin there crying. Hes blowing his nose in Klitschkos underwear.

Comment

Oh and add p4pking_2008 to the list of people that sent me that. His favorite fighter is going to lose tommorow to he will get his.

Comment

why do you always use pal in your posts?

Comment

I turned you red originally and I don't even get a shout out?

That's insulting. Next time I'll leave you a more colorful message about hoping you die of AIDS or something instead of just calling you dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X