Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will mayweather fans admit mayweather was scared to death of margarito???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I was waiting for that discussion about Mannys Catch Weights in the other thread and you tailed it , I been seeing you moonlighting in all the Floyd hate threads , dont seem to see you in the Pac KO pics thread , you should have a look its entertaining .
    this a margarto scares floyd thread and you wanna talk about pacquiao here?

GTFO with that **** or make your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

This guy
      Dude has always been pretty good, hasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Dude has always been pretty good, hasn't he?
        That dude was before my time, but that was a great prediction. Especially at the time.

Who knew Mosley was going to not only beat, but dominate and KO Margarito? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          this a margarto scares floyd thread and you wanna talk about pacquiao here?

GTFO with that **** or make your own thread
          Just trying to track you down your a better ducker than Manny .

Comment

Floyd was scared to death of him, there's no denying that.

Comment

Just trying to track you down your a better ducker than Manny .
              LOL. whatever dude. you can say anything about pacquiao or any fighter i like, but at the end of the day floyd is Universally recognized as a fronttin boxing great who was scared to fight until he dies. Your sensitive @ss cant seem to handle it though.

Comment

LOL. whatever dude. you can say anything about pacquiao or any fighter i like, but at the end of the day floyd is Universally recognized as the one scared fighter until he dies. Your sensitive @ss cant seem to handle it though.
                Universally regarded by the Pac ******s you say , wow what an honor to be mentioned by such an unbiased group of children , I guess you losers have got to rag on somebody to make yourself feel good after the face plant .

You ever heard of the tall poppy syndrome , thats Floyd

Comment

Universally regarded by the Pac ******s you say , wow what an honor to be mentioned by such an unbiased group of children , I guess you losers have got to rag on somebody to make yourself feel good after the face plant .

You ever heard of the tall poppy syndrome , thats Floyd
                  LOL. his ugly face did get planted. LMAO. im gonna be real with you.

Since floyd started ducking back in the days (post 135), Cotto fans, margarito fans, tzsyu fans, JMM fans, shane fans, Martinez fans, Pac fans, pwill fans all at one point or another agreed this clown floyd has been ducking and cherry picking fights for far too long. Floyds cred is **** when we talking about his pretend resume. It wont go away man, im so sorry. really i am.
                  It doesnt matter if martinez gets beat by another fighter, point being floyd has been waiting for YEARS to let them threats just go away. Merry christmas!!! LOL
                  Last edited by GUEVARA; 12-24-2012, 06:10 AM.

Comment

LOL. his ugly face did get planted. LMAO. im gonna be real with you.

Since floyd started ducking back in the days (post 135), Cotto fans, margarito fans, tzsyu fans, JMM fans, shane fans, Martinez fans, Pac fans, pwill fans all at one point agreed floyd has been ducking and cherry picking fights. Floyds cred is **** when we talking about his pretend resume. It wont go away man, im so sorry.
                    It doesnt matter if martinez gets beat by another fighter, point being floyd has been waiting for YEARS to let them threats just go away. Merry christmas!!! LOL
                    I dont know of any fighters fans who dont say the other guy is ducking their guy , thats what fanboys do , I just find it hilarious how you butt hurt Manny fans are in the middle of all the Floyd threads , but if you pull them aside and start to question them on fact , they do like you and just dribble there own double standard opinion , they dont do fact lol , when the facts comes out they run away just like you did in the other thread , you fanboys are all the same just full of BS .

Have you heard of the tall poppy syndrome ? do you understand how it works , if so then you will understand why a hater like you hates a fighter like Floyd , why he is such a threat to your fragile Manny world , the more Floyd wins the more you hate him , thats a mental sickness kid born from you being a loser .

Comment

Wouldn't it be a real mind-fuk if Guevara and Reloaded were the same guy??

Comment

Working...
                      X