Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice.........

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      LMAO! yeah, a little blurry but then again it's hard to keep a steady hand when you drunk and have all that comotion around you!
      yeah tell me about it!!! making sure the picture was not blurry was the last thing on our mind. **** i took a few pics in the first seconds of the fight then put that **** down and engaged in the yelling war!

Comment

Originally posted by rogelio1289 View Post
        cotto's family???????
        He is trying to ruin the thread. Nice shots though! The energy there must have been sky high...

Comment

Good **** Rogelio!

Comment

there was soooo many hot puerto rican girls there!!!
            yeah seen couple of them in your picture

did you have a make out sex with them after the fight.

Everybody is a winner

Comment

Originally posted by Tuplick_shaKur View Post
              He is trying to ruin the thread. Nice shots though! The energy there must have been sky high...
              man it was unbelievable I don't even think it's explainable! This pr vs mex rivalry has to be up there with yankees vs redsox or any other rivalry in sports!

Comment

man it was unbelievable I don't even think it's explainable! This pr vs mex rivalry has to be up there with yankees vs redsox or any other rivalry in sports!
                is it like football rivalry too with the hooliganism in it.

Or after the fight everybody is a friend and a winner type of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                  is it like football rivalry too with the hooliganism in it.

Or after the fight everybody is a friend and a winner type of thing?
                  **** that after the fight there was taunting and chanting going on everywhere!!! and it would have been the same with the puerto ricans if cotto had one.

Comment

So I can't tell if you had to zoom like a thousand times when taking the pictures of the actual fight or if you had that good of a view?

How was the view all the way up there?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      So I can't tell if you had to zoom like a thousand times when taking the pictures of the actual fight or if you had that good of a view?

How was the view all the way up there?
                      i did zoom i wanted to get in as close as possible but we had a great view!!! we were on the first row of the second level and you can see everything! I think the view is great even in the higher seats above us! You dont need binoculars like some people say! plus you always have the big screen if you really wanted to see everything like you were on tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X