Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken Mayweather Come back now and face the best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Mayweather Come back now and face the best!

Mayweather can not be the best if he does not fight the best....

Let everyone see you are truly the best by coming back and fighting Cotto or Margarito then I will respect him and maybe every serious boxing fan agrees with me on this one....

Even Max, Stewart, Bob Arum all pro boxer writers say the same... you cant be the best until you fight the best... and this is not the case with Mayweather... he is scared to fight the best.

PBF is retired now so it ain't a big deal no more. But if he comes back and don't fight Tony then **** him.

Comment

In years to come, whenever Mayweather's name is mentioned, he'll always be spoken of as the coward who ducked the other top welterweights.

His legacy is ****.

Comment

Why do you want him back if his a chicken?? i dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
          Why do you want him back if his a chicken?? i dont get it.

u dont know. its simple. hes hoping the chicken will get his ass kicked duh.

Comment

Floyd is now a C List celebrity.... He's too busy with all the stuff big celebrities do like: wrestling, promoting a lame rap label, dancing with other washed up celebs and being bitter about his past career.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
              u dont know. its simple. hes hoping the chicken will get his ass kicked duh.
              No point really, The guy is a coward according to some moron and a chicken so just let the chicken retire...Chickens dont need ass kicking thats why they're called chickens in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
                Floyd is now a C List celebrity.... He's too busy with all the stuff big celebrities do like: wrestling, promoting a lame rap label, dancing with other washed up celebs and being bitter about his past career.
                ahahahah, well said.

tried to give u karma but i got his message:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                  No point really, The guy is a coward according to some moron and a chicken so just let the chicken retire...Chickens dont need ass kicking thats why they're called chickens in the first place.

um..................................

ok.

Comment

Nuthuggers have this ludicrous theories about how Floyd would cruise to a UD if he ever fought Margarito. But bottom line is "***** boy Floyd" had a chance to make this fight years ago and he turned it down. This ***** is never going to come back and face Margarito. So unless this n igga comes back and proves me wrong, I wish his nuthuggers would just shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X