Comment

Anything can happen in boxing!!!!!

Margo is redeemed!!!

Comment

Yeah, I predicted Cotto to out box him.

Wow!

Well done VIVA MEXICO.

Comment

All the respect in the world to both fighters... i really had my doubts about margarito, and would have never bet against cotto. But i was wrong, margarito won with sheer determination. Cotto was boxing well early on, but he could not keep up that pace through the championship rounds and was in survival mode from the 7th on. Marg is a true warrior, and so is cotto. What they did tonight was great for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Hey tua. we were right. we are rich

LOL
            yes yes!!!

Comment

Margarito Is A ****ing Legend For A Poor Background And Reach This Height In Boxing. Living Legend

Comment

Antonio Margarito Knocks Out Miguel Cotto in a Classic

Before a packed crowd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Antonio Margarito (37-5, 27 KOs) used his pressure and body shots to stop Miguel Cotto (32-1, 26 KOs) in the eleventh-round to capture the WBA welterweight title. [details]

Comment

Margarito simply could not be hurt by Cotto, end of story

Comment

....Margarito is just a brainless punching machine. He got outboxed and outclassed all night long and only won because he's too thick skulled and small brained to get damaged. Hats off to the neanderthal with the thick ****ing head and zero skill. Woo hoo

....On a more serious side note. I truly believe that Cotto should have come forward and not gone backwards in the later rounds. When he came forward the few times it seemed that Marg didn't know what to do and he had him at a disadvantage. He should have put him on the defensive.

Comment

Viva Mexico Viva Margarito!

Ricans Go Home Lol.....!

All You Guys Were Callin Tony A Bum

Comment

Working...
                      X