No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Knocks Out Miguel Cotto in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by m00ks View Post

What's up with 100 threads popping up. Geez, just post it all in one thread.
    was thinking the same thing, but to answer your question its excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Today Margarito showed the heart of a Champion....

MARGARITO BROKE COTTO DOWN..!!

No he took his heart.

Comment

• What a fight. I just stood there stunned and amazed watching Tony come back and destroy the wrecking ball that is Miguel Cotto.

To every other boxer on PPV this year, come step to Cotto-Margarito.

Both men were awesome.

Col

Comment

Margarito is a MACHINE. He's developped a lethal formula that seems unstoppable. He can forget about DLH though, Golden Boy is not stepping in the ring with him. Great action, great drama, awesome to see the plot unfold.

Lampley wanted to cry.

Haha...**** yeah Margarito is a machine. The only guys I can see neutralizing what Margarito brought tonight are Mayweather and possibly Williams again. Mayweather has the discipline, movement and defense to avoid that maniac for 12 rounds. Williams already showed he could handle some of what Margarito brings...I don't know how he'd fare if Margarito came out like he did tonight though.

Great fight though. Damn.

Comment

Margarito is a MACHINE. He's developped a lethal formula that seems unstoppable. He can forget about DLH though, Golden Boy is not stepping in the ring with him. Great action, great drama, awesome to see the plot unfold.

Lampley wanted to cry.

I wanted to cry as well.

Comment

• **** me in my Tornado-softened anus. That was glorious. The undercards were great, and Margarito-Cotto was a classic. Beautiful, brutal, stunning, violent; inexorable, in the relentlessness of Margarito's onslaught. Cotto's tactical brilliance - and brilliance is quite apropos, as he really did nothing wrong - simply crumbled under the smoldering tenacity of of the Tornado.

I love boxing. I love it in an unclean way. :wank:

Comment

• Maragarito NOT a great champion

Let me first state that although I am not mexican I think mexicans make the best fighters.
                HOWEVER.
                I do not feel Margaritos TKO of COTTO makes him a great fighter.
                He is a good fighter with UNUSUAL qualities but he WONT remain champion or FEARED that much longer.
                I respect mexicans fighter over ALL fighters because they come up the hard way.
                Margarito has an iron chin....granite....titanium....
                But thats all he has that is special.
                He will be beaten trust me.
                Margarito is a big strong fighter who pressures and throws a lot of punches but he has little skill and will be beaten.
                Paul Williams has ALREADY beaten him and I can see him doing it again.
                Remember that SKILLS pay the bills.
                Like I said before.....I respect ALL mexican fighter especially Margarito who had it so ****ING hard.
                But he wont remain champion long.
                AND.........I hope Oscar fights him and whips his ass!

Comment

• No surprise for me!

To every one who saw Tony Margarito take flush shots from Cintron, and absorb 1000 punches from Paul williams and still shrug it at the end. How the hell could you bet against him??? Tijuana Tornado for President!

Comment

• I'm just glad someone battered Cotto in the way Margarito did. The little piece of s*** it so annoying!

Comment

• imma just go straight up , i aint even read the whole thread , but i knooooooooooooooow theres someone who says thats why he shouldnt have gotten the fight with mayweather , thats was a hell of a fight , the first fight i actually bought on ppv , but if anyone even comes out to say thats why he didnt deserve the fight with mayweather, theyre a punk , cuz if thats why he didnt deserve a fight with mayweather , thats why mayweather's punk ass retired , and i like mayweaher , but if you fight and you the ww champ , do what it do , crank it on them , and mayweather just dropped it , just felt id address that - one sentence summary = mayweather retired so he didnt have to fight someone who gave up on margarito before the end !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X