Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if it doesn't live up to the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
    If it doesn't live up to the Hype, this just means Cotto has very little chance of becoming a huge star. He basically bored us in the Mosley fight, and can't stand to continue the trend. I see Cotto (not Margarito) not living up to the Hype.
    Bored us in the Mosley fight? Are you kidding me? That fight was awesome! The exchanges were brutal yet neither guy reall got rocked or hurt. Nor did they show much facial damage which is kinda of shocking. I thought it was a great fight and so did the commentators on the british broadcast. At the end of the 2nd and 3rd round they said stuff like "Goodness stuff from the Garden!". "Boy the crowd is getting their money's worth and their only 9 minutes in, Cotto, Mosley not disappointing at all!" Yeah I'm sure u were the only bored one for that fight. N I hope your not saying Floyd is more exciting or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      Its up to cotto whether this lives up to the hype or not
      Your right about that but I am not a hypocrite. A fighter shouldn't have to get himself destroyed for the entertainment of others.

Comment

im honestly surprised people dont see this being possible...i mean i think it will be a good scrap....but it has the very real potential of turning into a fight in the level of cotto-mosley(which would be not living up to the hype, even though it would still be good), wich was very good, but not great(and i think if the names werent cotto-mosley, more people would see it wasnt that exciting as it was supposed to...)...still im crossing my fingers that this fight is at least in the level of mosley-de la hoya...

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
          If it doesn't live up to the Hype, this just means Cotto has very little chance of becoming a huge star. He basically bored us in the Mosley fight, and can't stand to continue the trend. I see Cotto (not Margarito) not living up to the Hype.
          The Cotto-Mosley fight was more exciting than any Mayweather fight in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I liked the Mayweather and Hatton fight better. It was great seeing Mayweather beat Hatton the way Hatton beat his opponents, know what I mean?

Comment

If Cotto boxes especially well the fight will not live up to the "hype." It doesn't have to be a brutal slugfest and back-and-forth battle. A nice scientific breakdown of Margarito will suffice.

Oscar-Floyd was considered a failure in the mainstream media but it was a wonderful tactical fight for both guys, especially for the winner. This will be more eventful, but perhaps also no Castillo-Corralles I.

Comment

I'll be done with life.............and probably shoot myself

Comment

It won't live up to the hype because it will be mostly one-sided for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                    It won't live up to the hype because it will be mostly one-sided for Cotto.

If the fight is one-sided then it wouldnt be exciting at all, It would be like watching one of Mayweather fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      Hahahahahahah. Yeah right. You must've been on some good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X