Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney would KO David Haye inside 8 rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Haye's chin could improve with his move up to heavyweight and Toney isn't that big a puncher at heavyweight.

I'm not sure what to think of Toney's performance against Rahman because we didn't get to see much of anything, Toney did look like he had better upper body movement but Rahman's jab was still giving him trouble and grazed Toney a few times with right hands, Rahman is pretty slow now, if Haye manages to carry his speed up with him, his speed will give Toney a lot of problems.
    Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    It's been known to happen, he was having trouble making cruiserweight.
    has it?

name a few cases then, where you think a guy's chin improved.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin' Norman View Post
      has it?

name a few cases then, where you think a guy's chin improved.
      A man fighting this weekend, Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Toney is an overrated roid cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
          Last time Toney knocked out an elite fighter is over a decade and 60pounds ago
          thread closed

Comment

cotto is not a cruiserweight moving up to heavy...

tell me, exactly, how you think Cotto's chin has 'improved', I gotta hear this..

I wonder if Klitschko's chin's 'improved'

Comment

tell me, exactly, how you think Cotto's chin has improved over time, I gotta hear this
              cuz he doesnt dehydrate so much

Comment

tell me, exactly, how you think Cotto's chin has 'improved', I gotta hear this..

I wonder if Klitschko's chin's 'improved'
                So you're saying Cotto's chin hasn't improved from 140, where he was draining himself to make weight and got hurt badly by Chop Chop Corley and Ricardo Torres?

He got hit by some huge shots from Mosley and Judah and more often than not took them well.

Klitschko never had to move up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                  Toney would be a style nightmare for Haye TBH, Shorter guys are more difficult for someone like Haye to hit..He looks better against the tall robotic eastern european guys.
                  I give this man my respect because even though he's from across the pond, he shares his vision without bias.

See, what this guy just said is what I'd call, THE MOTHER****ING TRUTH OF THE MATTER...

and to the guy who said Toney hasn't KO'd an elite fighter in however long...It's off point because Toney's been fighting Heavies, Haye is a cruiser moving up. Haye's chin is so much weaker than anyone Toney's been fighting in recent years...Also, Haye is about as elite as Lacy was before Calzaghe roasted him...
                  probably less elite than lacy actually seeing as how crazy fans were for 'left hook lacy' due to shobox....

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
                    Last time Toney knocked out an elite fighter is over a decade and 60pounds ago
                    But Haye's not an elite fighter.

Super middleweight Mock almost KOed Haye, and 40 year old light heavyweight Thompson stopped him. I'm sure a great fighter like Toney can do it, even if he's only half the boxer he used to be!

Comment

Are we talking about a different James Toney to the one that got OUTBOXED by SAM PETER?

Comment

Working...
                      X