Morrison decision
    0.00%
    Wlad decision
    0.00%
    Wlad KO
    80.00%
    Morrison KO
    20.00%

Probably Wlad by brutal KO. Both have weak chins, And Wlad is a far supirior boxer imo. But Morrison could deffinatly win if he landed that left hook..

Comment

Wlad late KO unless Morrison landed a lucky punch

Comment

Wlad would probably use his jab to control the pace and distance until he landed a right hand that ends the night for Morrison but Morrison would have a puncher's chance because he had a nasty left hook.

Comment

Wlad would get KO,d easily
          for god sakes he barely one his last fight and they guy was one of the ****test challenges for a world title ive ever seen
          tommy punches would be too hard and would put to much pressure on Wlad
          Tommy 3rd KO

Comment

Ive never heard of Tommy Morrison. But, I am certain Vladimir would win, because I am very confident with his abilities.
            Last edited by Winter; 07-25-2008, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxa__ali View Post
              Wlad would get KO,d easily
              for god sakes he barely one his last fight and they guy was one of the ****test challenges for a world title ive ever seen
              tommy punches would be too hard and would put to much pressure on Wlad
              Tommy 3rd KO
              it would be interesting to see how Wlad would have coped if Morrison preassured him i think we all agree Wlad is at his most vulnerable when he is under preassure

Comment

Well the last fight showed any ounce of pressure Wlad couldnt cope with it
                Wlad is only champ because its a very bad era in heavyweight boxing not one legit contender or champion. Theres no comparison to post Lewis quality of boxers is dropped like the american dollar

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                  Ive never heard of Tommy Morrison. But, I am certain Vladimir would win, because I am very confident with his abilities.
                  Tommy was a big puncher with a weak chin. He was pretty much a come forward guy, but occasionally used boxing ability like when he won his title via 12 round decision over George Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                    Go to youtube and find out who Tommy morrison is and you will see how easily he will knock wlad out

Comment

Working...
                    X