No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Believes Roach, He Can Beat De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    Actually no. He wasn't "gassed out", he was abit tired, but why wouldn't he? He threw hundreds of combinations and constant movement, and Diaz had no reply for it. Now your thinking, ok, but he was still "gassed out". Well, how about Diaz? You think Diaz wasn't? By the time both of them are passed the 5th, they are generally both in the same tired zone, both fighters. Now who is the better one is the one that's been landing the shots and taking less. Ala Pacman. So while he was tired, he wasn't worn out, beat to **** tired like Diaz. So he had the advantage still no matter what in the later rounds. This could be the same case against Oscar if he could land enough and wear Oscar out to finish him off in the later rounds. Of course he'll be tired though, it's just common sense.
    Please don't bother defending that performance. It was masterful and needs no defending. If anyone has anything to critisize about that fight, I will have to question their boxing knowledge.
    Manny! Manny! Manny!

Comment

man i really want this fight to happen...it'll bring pac's numbers up if he wins...then we can actually possibly see a mayweather pacquiao fight...i'd call it FIGHT FOR THE CROWN

Comment

Working...
      X