Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i never knew much about sanders as a fighter, but he knocked wlad out, and thats the reason WLAD OWNS cries at night , so hey , im all for him!

Comment

corrie had some fast hands for a heavy.

Comment

yeah he was better than tua thats for sure!

Comment

Sanders really beat the living hell out of Wlad in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            yeah he was better than tua thats for sure!
            your mama has fast hands.

i was not a satisfied customer......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              your mama has fast hands.

i was not a satisfied customer......
              you bought? lol just kidding..... dont rank on the man moms..... thats low pink

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                you bought? lol just kidding..... dont rank on the man moms..... thats low pink
                screw him.

he's a bandwagon hatton fan and now he's hating on poor hatton.

fake ass boxing fan.

Comment

Corrie had a sick left hand for a heavy. Unfortunately, he was so good with it coming up through the ranks and with his unusual handspeed for a heavy, he never improved his head movement and defense before he got to the top.

If Wlad could've gotten out of that first round, then he would've TKO'd Corrie. Corrie gave anyone B+ and less hell at the beginning of a fight, and then the elite guys settled in and realized he didn't move his head much, they came back on him. Vitali, Rahman. The Wlad now, would've too.

You can see Wlad didn't even adjust, and he never was able to tie Corrie up, move side to side, anything. That was a younger Wlad who didn't understand how to deal with adversity because he was so dominant.

Corrie was an exciting power-punching HW contender. To me, that's a huge compliment. Something we used to take for granted with the Razor Ruddock's and Tommy Morrison's, but we appreciate a lot more now, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Corrie was a great fighter.

Havent seen that for ages. He made Wladimir Donkey look like a right chump!

Comment

Certainly Sanders had Wlad's number that night, as is the case with numerous fighters. However, you have to give Wlad credit though; he suffered two knockout losses in a span of 13 months (first Sanders, then Brewster) but he managed to get over them and persevere. Since then he's won 10 fights in row, won the IBF, IBO, WBO belts, and is poised to add the Ring title to his collection this weekend...

I have admiration for Wlad because he's accomplished a lot in his short life, not only in the ring but out of the ring. He's been a great ambassador to the sport because of his charity work and the way he conducts himself...

Comment

Working...
                      X