No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
    Indeed but I still don't see how this makes him an European. He was born in Asia (Kazakhstan) and now lives in the US.

At worst making a joke about Oleg could make me anti-Russian, not anti-European.
    I can honestly tell you that I'm neither, I just happened to find a video that I found funny and found this an appropriate thread to post it in, as this is a joke thread about the Klitschko's.

In English it means:
    I doubt you understand anything about this text but if you do or use a translator or something else to translate it with, you are smarter than I thought you were.

If they care enough to do that, they will find out that I live near Tampere, Finland. Finnish middleweight contender Amin Asikainen will fight here next month.
    hey manchine why do you even feel the need to explain yourself to that racist piece of ****?

seriously, **** him. im surprised quite honestly that mods put up with his whiny bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
      Doesn't matter whether he was born there or not, if he wants to be an American then he is American.

He was born in Kazakhstan anyway which is a part of Asia.
      He became champion after becoming an American.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Corrie was a great fighter.

When Wlads career's over he will sit back drooling over this fight.

Comment

I swear to the flying spaghetti monster, that Tunney is the biggest ****ing crybaby I have EVER seen on this site. What a Mangina. Jeebus....

Comment

bumped just for wlad owns.

Comment

I remember that Sanders Rahman fight that was good, Rahman was knocked down a few times but came through it stop Sanders somthing Wlad couldnt do. And the double knock down was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
                I remember that Sanders Rahman fight that was good, Rahman was knocked down a few times but came through it stop Sanders somthing Wlad couldnt do. And the double knock down was funny.
                corrie had a good straight left.

he had power and very good handspeed.

if he only dedicated himself to boxing more he could have had a very good career.

he was a good size. 6'4 or so and athletic wasn't he a rugby player for south africa?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  corrie had a good straight left.

he had power and very good handspeed.

if he only dedicated himself to boxing more he could have had a very good career.

he was a good size. 6'4 or so and athletic wasn't he a rugby player for south africa?
                  Yeah sanders had the physical attributes to be a very good heavyweight, if he had trained harder he may well have beat Vitali and Rahman his stamina was always so poor he just got by on natural talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                    You're the worst ******* on boxingscene, TheManchine.

You pretend to be a European, and with almost every post, try to prove the inferiority of European boxers.

That's low and slimy, in my opinion. I mean, why not just be honest about who you really are, instead of hiding behind that phony "Finland" under your avatar? You're probably really in the US, and you're certainly not a European.
                    you're such a ******. your allegiance to all things eastern European seriously screws up your judgment. Corrie Sanders potentially one of the best fighters of the 90's? just cause he nearly killed Wlad, even you can't seriously believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
                      Yeah sanders had the physical attributes to be a very good heavyweight, if he had trained harder he may well have beat Vitali and Rahman his stamina was always so poor he just got by on natural talent.
                      if he trained harder and had francois botha's manager/promoter...... he could have been big. maybe not championship level but consistent contender status and lots of solid paydays. i don't think he wanted to play the race card that's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X