No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Sam Peter is Signed For October 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell ya what i will have a loser leave's this website
    type bet with Vlad owns if that fight comes off if Vlad owns has big enough balls
    All the way mate All the way.Haye will whoop that trick British has nothing to do
    with it Haye will whoop that Giant ****** like he stole something

Comment

Wlad has shown to be very slow when pressured and unable to land a significant blow, during that time Haye will knock him the **** out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        Yep that is it. He is a dead set racist.
        And you are a dead set racist against white fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
          Chunk is a self-hating white guy who despises all white boxers. I've never read a positive comment from him, even about British white fighters.

I have more respect for a black nationalist like Flawless or Brother Blues than I have for someone like Chunk.
          That's not True, i like Joe Calzaghe and Kevin Mitchell but i don't like Calzaghe fans on here who make him out to be a god.

You and WLAD OWNS are cut from the same cloth, you only like white fighters and hate black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            That's not True, i like Joe Calzaghe and Kevin Mitchell but i don't like Calzaghe fans on here who make him out to be a god.

You and WLAD OWNS are cut from the same cloth, you only like white fighters and hate black fighters.
            Your hatred for Joe Calzaghe is like a rotten stench that fills the website by times.

Self-hatred is a kind of mental illness, you know.

Comment

LOL at these morons calling me a racist just because I don't like Hypejob Haye and Rabbit punching Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                LOL at these morons calling me a racist just because I don't like Hypejob Haye and Rabbit punching Peter.
                how come you dont share the same hate with those wonder bread fighters like Valuev and Chagaev?????

Comment

Is Sam Peter a ****** son of a *****? He looked wobbled and hurt at times against the weaker klitschko Wlad. What makes him think he can take on someone who punches hard as hell and has an iron chin? Does he think Vitali is shot? Vitali is a smart son of a *****, he wouldn't come out of retirement unless he knew he could crush this weak ass division.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    "Time for the first giant to fall!" growled WBC heavyweight Champion Samuel Peter at the news that former champion Vitali Klitschko had signed to face him on October 11. [details]

I thought October 11 was the date for Dawson-Tarver and the Mosley-Mayorga PPV?

Comment

I hope this fight comes off, Peter by TKO. Peter ain't no Herbie Hide or Levi Billups, inactivity will be Klit's downfall, that seems almost obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X