Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What things does Margarito have no regard for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sealhound View Post
    Margarito orders his Big Macs from Burger King and his Whoppers for Macdonalds, Margarito has not regard for fast food chains.
    Pretty good but I had a similar one to this earlier in the thread it went like this.........

Margarito orders his Big Mac's at Burger King............Margarito has no regard for Whoppers.

Comment

haha good thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        Margarito drinks Corona while doing a Tecate beer commercial...........Margarito has no regard for product placement.
        rofl lol....

Comment

Pretty good but I had a similar one to this earlier in the thread it went like this.........

Margarito orders his Big Mac's at Burger King............Margarito has no regard for Whoppers.
          Margarito has been saying that He is the hungriest fighter in the welterweight division therefore I think that He donsn't know what a Whopper or a Big Mac's is!

Comment

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
            Margarito has been saying that He is the hungriest fighter in the welterweight division therefore I think that He donsn't know what a Whopper or a Big Mac's is!
            LOL..........the Burger king employees must be taking to long with that Big Mac. haha

Comment

Margarito has no regards for english language, he has lived in US for years yet he doesn't know the universal language.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
                Margarito has no regards for english language, he has lived in US for years yet he doesn't know the universal language.
                Like this little bitches??? I think you need to learn the language yourself PENDEJO!! You mean "These"

Margarito has no regard for Cotto's record.

Vas pa'bajo papa!

Comment

lol sorry mate didn't see your one!

Comment

Fashion...

Comment

It was reported that Margarito has the most feared johnson of all mankind which led to girls ducking him for years.....Therefore, he has no regard for hetero***uality and consequently, Xcaret's mud-hole every other weekend....

Comment

Working...
                      X