Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many low blows will Cotto give Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=194091

Comment

Who wants a 5k bet that Cotto Low blows margarito and the ref calls it as a low blow?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
        Who wants a 5k bet that Cotto Low blows margarito and the ref calls it as a low blow?
        Cotto mentallity will be "They can call ALL the Low Blows" so he will go downstairs like a fat man, in the middle of the night. But it wont work this time.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          Cotto mentallity will be "They can call ALL the Low Blows" so he will go downstairs like a fat man, in the middle of the night. But it wont work this time.
          Like a fat man? He is a fat man. A fat slow boring ****. All it takes is one uppercut and its low blow time. I feel he will throw one every round he lasts in there. With the usual headbuts thrown in to cheat some more. Its about time he gets his ass exposed.

Bet still stands....

Comment

Like a fat man? He is a fat man. A fat slow boring ****. All it takes is one uppercut and its low blow time. I feel he will throw one every round he lasts in there. With the usual headbuts thrown in to cheat some more. Its about time he gets his ass exposed.

Bet still stands....
            If Tito threw 81 !!!!!! low blows against Roy (and yes i counted, and gave Trinidad THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT) Cotto will be Trinidad-esque on the 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              If Tito threw 81 !!!!!! low blows against Roy (and yes i counted, and gave Trinidad THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT) Cotto will be Trinidad-esque on the 26th.
              Definitley. He will throw many on the trunks. Slow ass jab then duck and pow low blow combo and he claims his innocene like a ****.

It would be awesome if Margo low blowed his ass and started crying and then threw in the towel. Just a bit of payback would be fair. Karma will get to him.

Comment

Margarito fans already making excuses, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
                  Margarito fans already making excuses, lol.
                  What because a low blow does not hurt?

Comment

tell zab to ask floyd

Comment

No, because all the Cotto haters are already saying Cotto will low blow Margarito. Just so when he looses they can use it as an excuse. I'm not saying it will be a one sided fight. But people are trying to make Cotto out as overrated, maybe they need to look at Margarito a bit then.

Zab was supposed to demolish Cotto according to a lot of people here, same for Mosley and some even thought Gomez was going to beat Cotto. Just shows how much boxing knowledge floats around on NSB.

At least I'll get a laugh on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X