No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Takes a Shot at Pacquiao, Boxing's Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
    well, there is little doubt in my mind that Floyd will be back. the whole "dropping the belt & retiring," is one big publicity stunt. the way he is talking and shooting his mouth off leaves little doubt that he will end up fighting again.
    In this interview it sounds like he is hyping a fight up against Pacquiao, I personally will be pissed if he comes back to boxing ducks Cotto to fight Pacquiao...

Comment

Floyd is such an attention whore. He finally realized that now he is retired nobody gives a **** about him. He is like, look at me! look at me!

Comment

typical floyd... what do you expect?

Comment

Maybe it's because he saw the Boston Celtics on Manny's locker room.. He is jealous Garnett is praising Pac as his number 1 fan..

Comment

This is just sad.. I mean Pacquiao praises this prick yet he talks badly about him. He disses everyone on that P4P list calling them a bum, my level of respect for Floyd as a person just dropped.He is really a self-centered person & a joke of a boxer now..

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
              well, there is little doubt in my mind that Floyd will be back. the whole "dropping the belt & retiring," is one big publicity stunt. the way he is talking and shooting his mouth off leaves little doubt that he will end up fighting again.
              He sounds pissed....maybe thats a good thing..hes coming to kick someones ass....

Comment

Lots on envy on PBFs part. After the way Pacquiao dismantled Diaz, PBF is looking to get his name out there again and perhaps get a feel if the fans want to see a match between him and Pacquiao. In ther words, PBF knows boxing fans are losing interest in him fast!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Floyd is such an attention whore. He finally realized that now he is retired nobody gives a **** about him. He is like, look at me! look at me!
                  I think he'll try to make the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                    That would suck, I think he would beat Pacquiao possibly by KO, and I think a lot of people feel the same after seeing PacMan go against Marquez who kinda outboxed him twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                      Pacquiao can't beat Mayweather, Cotto can and would. I favor Cottos style to cause Mayweather much more problems then Pacquiao's, pacquiaos feeds into much of a brawler/boxer type to beat floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X