No announcement yet.

Pacman vesus Hatton at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    I think you may also want some grammar lessons while you're at the spelling class. Or do you not know what that means?

'What's your GMAT score?' makes a bit more sense.

This is just a forum,who needs proof reading here?

Some people make me wonder,does the word materiality feature in your vocabulary?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Just for the record are you saying that Cortez had absolutely no influence whatsoever on the Hatton-Mayweather fight? Not talking about the result, I'm talking about the course of the fight, are you saying that he had no influence and no impact on how the fight went in the early rounds and that it would have panned out identically regardless of who the third man in the ring was?
      FOR THE RECORD.....Hatton doesn't see the final bell REGARDLESS of who refs the fight.

I called a ninth/tenth round stoppage before the ref was announced. If they fight again, Hatton gets stopped even sooner, REGARDLESS of who the ref is.

Comment

It could be too much for Pacman, but it would be a great fight in case both keep winning.

It is right for Wembley, on the summer of 2009, a megafight.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I give Pacquiao a much better chance now but I'm still picking Hatton.
          Co-sign. Pac was ****in **** up at 135, and even if it was a lesser known guy like David Diaz, that kind of performance can't be overlooked. I wouldn't say 140 is outta the question for Pac anymore, but I'd still go wit Hatton.

Comment

Ill take Ricky, he is strong, and will maul Pac on the inside.
            He has good power and may be able to wear Manny down.

Manny's best chance is staying on the outside and peppering Hatton with combinations and trying to cut up his face.

Comment

Hatton was hurt badly by Lazcano, who is not a hard hitter, and looked like he was well on the decline. Pac is going to bust him up and most likely end his career

Comment

Wow it's 50/50 on the polls, I've never seen it so close on the polls before! This fight would be phenomenal, it has to happen! I pick Hatton by KO, I think the scales will get Manny this time.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                  FOR THE RECORD.....Hatton doesn't see the final bell REGARDLESS of who refs the fight.

I called a ninth/tenth round stoppage before the ref was announced. If they fight again, Hatton gets stopped even sooner, REGARDLESS of who the ref is.
                  Yes. That wasn't the question. The question was are you really suggesting that poor refereeing had ABSOLUTELY NO influence on the fight? That's what you are saying that the choice of referee made NO DIFFERENCE in how the fight played out. Not "Would Hatton have won?" or "would Hatton have still be stopped?" but "did the referee influence the fight in favour of one or other of the fighters?".

Your failure to answer that reassures me that you are well aware that biased refereeing played a roll in the glowing of the fight even if it didn't change the result.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Yes. That wasn't the question. The question was are you really suggesting that poor refereeing had ABSOLUTELY NO influence on the fight? That's what you are saying that the choice of referee made NO DIFFERENCE in how the fight played out. Not "Would Hatton have won?" or "would Hatton have still be stopped?" but "did the referee influence the fight in favour of one or other of the fighters?".

Your failure to answer that reassures me that you are well aware that biased refereeing played a roll in the glowing of the fight even if it didn't change the result.
                    It wouldn't change the outcome but OBVIOUSLY ANY PARTICULAR REFEREE would change how a fight is fought one way or another. DUHHH

Comment

It sounds funny saying this now but I think it's a pretty even fight. Hatton has shown a lot of vulnerability lately and Pacquiao still has blinding speed and solid punching power. Pacquiao's ability to get in with punches first and move could really trouble Ricky.

I'd be rooting for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X