No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
    ^^^^Pacquiao fans define what reality is.

They dont give a damn about anyones rankings.

They're like wtf does Ring magazine know about boxing?

Ill never forget someone on a youtube debate said Teddy Atlas
    knows nothing about boxing cause he spoke about Pacquiao
    turning down the initial offer to fight Mayweather and not
    wanting to take blood tests.
    You do you know can find equally ******ed comments by Floyd fans as well right? Or are you one of those biased tards who only look at one side of things? That's like saying all Floyd fans are racist felons, because one Floyd fan shot a Cotto fan outside of a liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
      ^^^^Pacquiao fans define what reality is.

They dont give a damn about anyones rankings.

They're like wtf does Ring magazine know about boxing?

Ill never forget someone on a youtube debate said Teddy Atlas
      knows nothing about boxing cause he spoke about Pacquiao
      turning down the initial offer to fight Mayweather and not
      wanting to take blood tests.
      wow just went through this on last quote. Youre right...F:ck the rankings they are all corrupt by privately owned bullshlt sanctioning bodies....and Ring use to be the only Belt that had meaning up until DLH bought the Magazine. Whom just happens to own Golden boy promotions....where you been. So if youre one of them that go with what they want you to believe... than mount up with your feeble minded posse and ride out! People like R Bowe who threw the WBC belt in the trash can after winning it gets my vote lol fuk them belts!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        wow just went through this on last quote. Youre right...F:ck the rankings they are all corrupt by privately owned bullshlt sanctioning bodies....and Ring use to be the only Belt that had meaning up until DLH bought the Magazine. Whom just happens to own Golden boy promotions....where you been. So if youre one of them that go with what they want you to believe... than mount up with your feeble minded posse and ride out! People like Bowe who threw the WBC belt in the trash can after winning it lol fuk them belts!
        What's funny is these are the same people that actually believe Broner should be #6 pound for pound.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Thats called marketing. What do you live behind a Wal Mart? You gotta know something. Poor thing. 1st of all...the sanctioning bodies are corrupt and we all know that!(well maybe not you) 2nd you cant even put any trust in Ring anymore being that its owned by DLH...and Floyd fights for GoldenBoy hehe....So i guess its left up to us fans. And if respect ...being thats what the issue was... had anything to do with P4P ratings...then Floyd wouldnt be in the top 500!:WORD:

so here yet again...youve made an invalid point!
          So now that Manny is off every major P4P listings we should deny those now and look at forum polls where majority of the votes are coming from fans who claim that Marquez landed a lucky punch and was roided. P4P listing only matter if Pac's on them according to Packla-boy

Comment

• Im just stating my opinion.

I already know not to argue/debate with Pacquiao fans online.

Yall run things online....no one can compete with you guys.

Im just stating what I have observed.

Dont pay me any mind.

Comment

• Yeah right!

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                What's funny is these are the same people that actually believe Broner should be #6 pound for pound.
                :AOR: i know right...he one okay win and now hes a top ten....LOL or rigo...11 fights

Comment

• Good assertion, I think you may be right. Never argue with the biased idiots who only look one way. This might very well be one of the posters here. I would say yall run things, but really you don't, anywhere.

Last edited by thuggery; 01-19-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• We will always remember Pacquiao as being ktfo by Marquez. Always

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      So now that Manny is off every major P4P listings we should deny those now and look at forum polls where majority of the votes are coming from fans who claim that Marquez landed a lucky punch and was roided. P4P listing only matter if Pac's on them according to Packla-boy
                      not to me. I think JMM should be #1 for taking the #1 guy out. I also think Bhop has done more than Floyd and should be even before Floyd. IMO....Floyd hasnt done shlt but fight 4 times in 6 years....thats sad! He is only on the list for political reasons. Nothing more! But im just a fan of the sport, i dont make the rules!
                      DID YOU KNOW THAT FLOYD GETS OUT OF JAIL AND WAITS 11MTHS TO FIGHT AGAIN...
                      MANNY GETS KTFO AND WILL BE BACK IN THE RING IN 8 TO 9 MONTHS!!!!

wow whats that say? Unless something happen really bad to Floyd while he was in jail:WORD: like a little soap dropage heheheeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X