No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    i dont know...he never used any salts. But if i had to guess...he will beat JMM again the next time they fight!

"Doctors had to use ammonia smelling salts to wake Pacquiao up."

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/pineda/201...y-marquez.html

Manny should remind his team to take an extra case of smelling salt before meeting with the light weight 40 year old Marquez again.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      "Doctors had to use ammonia smelling salts to wake Pacquiao up."

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/pineda/201...y-marquez.html

Manny should remind his team to take an extra case of smelling salt before meeting with the light weight 40 year old Marquez again.
      Dunno. Didnt see that...Plus youd have to use more than a blog for info. LOL...
      2nd I dont care if they used a smelly shoe or a can of shlt. :WORD: Dont change nothing!

Comment

Dunno. Didnt see that...Plus youd have to use more than a blog for info. LOL...
        2nd I dont care if they used a smelly shoe or a can of shlt. :WORD: Dont change nothing!
        Are you seriously trying to denied that the Doctors used smelling salts to revive Manny from Marquez's right hand

Manny was motherphucken knocked out cold by a old light weight who Floyd schooled and used as a tune up.

Comment

• These are the kind of people you're arguing with Pac-boy, it's not even worth it.

No amount of rehabilitation can fix them.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            These are the kind of people you're arguing with Pac-boy, it's not even worth it.

No amount of rehabilitation can fix them.
            Show me where I lied or said anything that wasn't true. Shoot, Packla-boy is the one making stuff up saying Floyd was 160 against Marquez and is trying to deny that smelling salt was used to revive Manny.

Comment

:AOR: he made little JMM move up two divisions drinking piss as his work out routine :WORD: While he could even make the agreed CATCHWEIGHT! then blew up on fight. LOL A middle weight against a blown up LW heheheheheeeeeee! you so silly!
              Little Marquez...the guy who would put on 13 lbs on fight night as a junior welter?

He was weighing heavier than Floyd as a junior lightweight than Floyd was when Floyd was a lightweight on the night of their fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
                Little Marquez...the guy who would put on 13 lbs on fight night as a junior welter?

He was weighing heavier than Floyd as a junior lightweight than Floyd was when Floyd was a lightweight on the night of their fights.
                but but....Floydie was 160 *(******** desperate and ridiculous)

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Floyd blew back up to almost 160 lbs he only weighed 147 at weigh in...
                Floyd actually weighed 146 officially while Pac weighed 147 agaisnt Marquez. Floyd was barely 150 against Cotto at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  but but....Floydie was 160 *(******** desperate and ridiculous)

Floyd actually weighed 146 officially while Pac weighed 147 agaisnt Marquez. Floyd was barely 150 against Cotto at 154.
                  The name 'Pac Boy' says it all really

Comment

• goldsugar fasttimes say it all too...:WORD:

Comment

goldsugar fasttimes say it all too...:WORD:
                      Damn, exposed him.

Comment

Working...
                      X