No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockyB View Post
    resume yes, i thought that was what greatness was measured in....
    i thought so too.................lol

Comment

• But PAC will forever have an asterisk beside his name. HE could easily pass the test if he agrees with the test and forget his pride at the moment.

Make the fight happen, don't be a ***** Packie.

Comment

• pacs the greater fighter,floyds the greater boxer.

both will be respected for their skills and who they fought more than hated for who they might not have fought.

dont fully judge the careers till there over

Comment

• I call this poll bull****!!!!

How can Pac be considered greater than my boy Mayweather when Money May wins every single fantasy matchup.... Theres no need for Floyd to actually fight, his skills are just too awesome...

Comment

• Pac is the greater fighter, Floyd is the greater boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tata Moran View Post
              But PAC will forever have an asterisk beside his name.
              Yep.

Example ATG list:
              1. Sugar Ray Robinson
              2. Muhammad Ali
              3. Manny Pacquiao*

* Hated by vehemently by *****s (Mayweather **** Riders) during his era of dominance. He went on to destroy Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the biggest Megafight of all time, generating over $250 million dollars in domestic revenue.

Comment

• Pacquiao by far has had more accomplishments. Skill wise I think they are equal, while Manny's skill comes from his offense and Floyd's comes from his defense. A lot of people will look at Floyd and say he's more skillful because a defensive style is the sort of style most would never take up and adapt to. And offensive style has been more used throughout history which makes it seem as though there isn't much skill involved in that, but it really does involve a lot, therefor Floyd always getting the nod when it comes to skill.

Comment

• This poll says it all!

Comment

• Pacquiao>>>>Mayweather in greatness. Skill goes to Mayweather though.

Comment

• PBF beat a shot SSM. When you are SSM age, you can age overnight. All SSM showed against Margarito was that he had one last great performance in him. Against PBF it was asking one too many. But you cant expect veterans to produce career defining performances time after time.
                      Anything great SSM did, was years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X