No announcement yet.

Calzaghe 'scared' of Pavlik power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abadger View Post
    Anyone who thinks that Pavlik would even get close to beating Joe Calzaghe is insane.
    haha yeah right mate, pavlik would stop calzaghe easy.

Comment

So Kessler is not in his prime? He had problems with his hands, but Joe did not know this before he signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
        No, he isn't that good. Calslappy has never wanted to fight anyone in their prime. Just look what a 43 year old Hopkions did to him in opening round! He wouldn;t have lasted as long as Tito or Oscar. His dad said it all after the 11th 'you need a KO to win it'. Yahahahaha. And he didn't get it so thanks Ezno for admitting your ***** ass gay sheeploving son got owned by a middle aged geezer.
        Kessler, prime, lacy prime, you typical english sheep-shagging limey.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
          haha yeah right mate, pavlik would stop calzaghe easy.
          How on earth do you even begin to justify that statement? It is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
            Reid, Lacy, Kessler, Bika.....

Also, earlier in the fight, Enzo had been telling Joe that he was winning easily and that bernard was ready to be 'taken'. Think maybe he was just trying to spur Joe on in the final rounds?
            No it was an admission of defeat. It would be nice if you copuld put a little explanation with that ****ty little list. Apart from the Lacy fight, he did look **** in the other three. I think Reid should have been given a rematch myself. Warren was too scared and just waited for Reid to slide away off the scene. I think you are blind if you think he won that for sure, or even worse if you think he would have done what Tito could not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
              No it was an admission of defeat. It would be nice if you copuld put a little explanation with that ****ty little list. Apart from the Lacy fight, he did look **** in the other three. I think Reid should have been given a rematch myself. Warren was too scared and just waited for Reid to slide away off the scene. I think you are blind if you think he won that for sure, or even worse if you think he would have done what Tito could not.
              Prime fighters...

Comment

aussieboxer2320 you're a prat you havent even thought through your comment - it wouldn't surprise me if you were to be a typical casual boxing fan who just jumps on the bandwagon of whatever fighter is getting hyped these days.

most people hen wev had a discussion have concluded on these boards that calzaghes style is too much for pavlik and that pavlik is way too predictable for calzaghe who would quite easily beat him.

also jack loew should hut the **** up! kelly doesn't seem to be saying he wants calzaghe in fact hes proabably ****ting himself at that prospect yet his trainer is saying they should fight.

pavliks power is nothing special - lacey and kessler are both stronger and more powerful than pavlik.
                ________
                Sex Tapes
                Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Apart from the Lacy fight, he did look **** in the other three.
                  Your definition of "looked ****" is different from everyone elses. Looked **** against Kessler? Good lord.

Pavlik would knock that slapper Joe Calzaghe out, it would be an easy fight for him, just like it was an easy fight for Lacy and Kessler.

Comment

this thread has reminded me why i stopped coming on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
                      this thread has reminded me why i stopped coming on these forums.
                      you (sic) just a dum (sic) euro (sic) america is the mecha (sic) of boxing!111

Comment

Working...
                      X