Amir Khan stopped Victor Ortiz in 2 rounds in 2003

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan is too fast for Ortiz

Comment

• khan said it about 6months ago in an interview on ortiz.. this is legit, its on utube

Comment

• Ortiz is a bum thats why

Comment

• Never would have guessed that...

Comment

• So the fight got stopped because of the POINTING SYSTEM that was used. Its not like he KOed him in 2 rds,

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              "Not a lot of people know that I boxed Ortiz in the amateurs and I stopped him in the second round. I beat him in the 2003 Junior Olymipc Games in Louisiana, and I remember the whole American team coming up to and saying, 'You're not going to beat this guy.' But the guy didn't hit me once. He was the number-one guy and going into the fight he was unbeaten for so long, so the odds were completely against me."

-Amir Khan September 2008 issue of The Ring

Did anyone else know about this?
              Got stopped in two rounds......in a three round ametuer fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabezt2 View Post
                So the fight got stopped because of the POINTING SYSTEM that was used. Its not like he KOed him in 2 rds,

Yep..ametuers and pros are two different games.

Khan has a style closer to an ametuer fighter while vic has a pro style.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  "Not a lot of people know that I boxed Ortiz in the amateurs and I stopped him in the second round. I beat him in the 2003 Junior Olymipc Games in Louisiana, and I remember the whole American team coming up to and saying, 'You're not going to beat this guy.' But the guy didn't hit me once. He was the number-one guy and going into the fight he was unbeaten for so long, so the odds were completely against me."

-Amir Khan September 2008 issue of The Ring

Did anyone else know about this?
                  Yeah and that doesn't really much in the big picture...

Comment

• A mere con is nothing but a slimey English c*nt!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X