Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tye Fields Ready For Barrett: "I Have The Heart of a Lion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They once made Tye Fields toilet paper , but it wouldn't take a **** from nobody!

Tye Fields is the G.O.A.T and he will make a big example of Barrett

Comment

No wonder why Tye has a heart of a lion. The reason why he does is because he went into the savanna to hunt down some lions himself. There were no survivors.

Comment

Tye Fields doesn't have the heart of a lion, he was only kidding; Lions have the heart of Tye Fields.

Comment

I think it is only right that we, followers of Fieldsism, start a charity fund for Montey Barret. We know how unforgiving the sport can be, especially at the hands of God Fields.

Comment

I would love to see Tye Fields win a title. He is a ponderous, clumsy fighter but something about him makes him easy to root for LOL

Comment

lmfao the firsth three comments were typical tye fields jokes and then came the very sobering 'Barret in three' LOL.

Comment

Alright, will someone make sure to tell Lord Tye that after he wins, to try not to eat his opponent this time. Cause frankly, it scares me when he does that. And tell him not to worry, I'll have his giant plate full of extra orphans waiting for him in his dinner quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Giant 6' 8" heavyweight Tye Fields said today he is prepared and ready to go into the biggest fight of his career when he takes on Monte Barrett on Top Rank's 'Lethal Combination' PPV card on Saturday, June 28. [details]
                  Rumor has it Tye Fields doesnt eat Cereal for breakfast. He eats lions in a bowl of breast Milk squeezed from the finest of Greek godesses'

Comment

Originally posted by Sealhound View Post
                    lmfao the firsth three comments were typical tye fields jokes and then came the very sobering 'Barret in three' LOL.
                    Unfortunately there is always going to be infidels.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X