Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Having Second ThoughtS Mabey Cotto Is Going TO Win!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Having Second ThoughtS Mabey Cotto Is Going TO Win!!!

OK SO I WAS GOING FOR TONY AND STILL AM BUT THE MORE I PICTURE THE FIGHT HAPPENING I JUST KEEP SEEING COTTO BOXING TO MUCH AND NOT EXCHANGING LIKE SOME THINK HE WILL ....IM STARTING TO THINK COTTO IS GONNA BOX TONY TILL TONYS EARS FALL OFF BUT THEN AGAIN CAN COTTO BOX THIS WAY FOR 12 HARD ROUNDS......IM THINKING COTTO IS JUST TO CRAFT AND SMART IM STILL GOING FOR MY MAN TONY BUT IT JUST STARTING TO LOOK MORE AND MORE IMPOSSIBLE.......I KNOW TONY HAS ALL THESE ADVANTAGES BUT COTTO HAS HIS AS WELL!!!!DAMN I CANT WAIT TILL THIS FIGHT NIGHT!!!!

Approximately 1/4 of an inch between the letter 'A' and the Caps Lock Key.

Comment

Originally posted by ani4ani View Post
      approximately 1/4 Of An Inch Between The Letter 'a' And The Caps Lock Key.
      at My Job I Have To Keep Everything On My Spread Sheed In Caps So I Dont Feel Like Changing It Everytime!!

Comment

lol wtf so random. I have Cotto winning, at the end of the day Margarito is not that much taller and Cotto is a monster in the ring. His opponents look like they have been fed through a mangler by the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealhound View Post
          lol wtf so random. I have Cotto winning, at the end of the day Margarito is not that much taller and Cotto is a monster in the ring. His opponents look like they have been fed through a mangler by the end.
          Like a Loch Ness Monster kind of monster??

Comment

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
            OK SO I WAS GOING FOR TONY AND STILL AM BUT THE MORE I PICTURE THE FIGHT HAPPENING I JUST KEEP SEEING COTTO BOXING TO MUCH AND NOT EXCHANGING LIKE SOME THINK HE WILL ....IM STARTING TO THINK COTTO IS GONNA BOX TONY TILL TONYS EARS FALL OFF BUT THEN AGAIN CAN COTTO BOX THIS WAY FOR 12 HARD ROUNDS......IM THINKING COTTO IS JUST TO CRAFT AND SMART IM STILL GOING FOR MY MAN TONY BUT IT JUST STARTING TO LOOK MORE AND MORE IMPOSSIBLE.......I KNOW TONY HAS ALL THESE ADVANTAGES BUT COTTO HAS HIS AS WELL!!!!DAMN I CANT WAIT TILL THIS FIGHT NIGHT!!!!
            Cotto won't exchange with Margarito and he'll win an easy UD.

Comment

Exactly, I just dont see this fight being an all out brawl.Cotto will fight smart, keep his distance, use his hand speed to throw combos and keep it moving.

Comment

I hope to see some brutal exchanges and mabey we will see some knock downs......but if cotto boxes all night he may just take it easier than we think but we still could see tony massacre this guy you just never know.......what if tony gets cotto in trouble how so many other smaller guys have.....no smaller man has ever beat tony!!

Comment

Comment

Cotto will use both his boxing skills and power simultaneously.

Margarito is a tough dude, but real easy to figure out. He comes straight at you lunging his hooks leaving himself open (ala Hatton). Cotto will move around and pick his spots and once he starts opening up those hooks to the body it's going to be the beginning of Margarito's demise.

Margarito is going down in 10.

Comment

Working...
                    X