Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Having Second ThoughtS Mabey Cotto Is Going TO Win!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope cotto wins... it will bring the floyd fight so much closer...

Anyone wanna go all my points Vs. all there points on floyd cotto fight right now?

Comment

Cotto will be elected to trade due to Tony's style. Wether he boxes or not.

Cotto will win on effective boxing and counter punching. He has the upperhand in both. His speed and timing will push the right button... Most likely.. Should be interesting.

The height advantage should only favor Cotto.

Not only can Cotto punch, but he has short inside punches that can cause alot of trouble to anyone.

Cotto just has to protect himself from any wideshots and hope he takes it well if he does... Other than that... I don't see anything else as a threat to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        Cotto will be elected to trade due to Tony's style. Wether he boxes or not.

Cotto will win on effective boxing and counter punching. He has the upperhand in both. His speed and timing will push the right button... Most likely.. Should be interesting.

The height advantage should only favor Cotto.

Not only can Cotto punch, but he has short inside punches that can cause alot of trouble to anyone.

Cotto just has to protect himself from any wideshots and hope he takes it well if he does... Other than that... I don't see anything else as a threat to Cotto.

so the workrate and constant barrage of VERY decent power don't worry you. Cotto does fade in later rounds...We've all seen him skip the last 3-4 rounds b4 with nice names.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
          so the workrate and constant barrage of VERY decent power don't worry you. Cotto does fade in later rounds...We've all seen him skip the last 3-4 rounds b4 with nice names.
          Its probaly just me, but workrate can be neutralize by movement.. We all seen that with Willams Vs Quintana..

Not saying that Cotto has the legs and movement to do that, but im sure Cotto will backpeddal enough to make Tony think twice on throwing that much (If Cotto does infact connect with counterpunches)

Comment

Its probaly just me, but workrate can be neutralize by movement.. We all seen that with Willams Vs Quintana..

Not saying that Cotto has the legs and movement to do that, but im sure Cotto will backpeddal enough to make Tony think twice on throwing that much (If Cotto does infact connect with counterpunches)
            I'm just not sold on the speed of cotto.... or his fott work and movement... yea he looked good against gomez... but that was gomez. Marg would of K-gomez-TFO in 3....

Comment

I'm just not sold on the speed of cotto.... or his fott work and movement... yea he looked good against gomez... but that was gomez. Marg would of K-gomez-TFO in 3....
              Yea, I know what you mean, but I wasn't comparing him to Gomez.

And im pretty sure that many said that Gomez could outbox Cotto?!

Gomez probaly does have a little more boxing skill that Tony, if not alot, but lacks the power completely.

But Cotto has fast hands... His inside punches are crazy. Look in the Mosley and Judah fights. I didn't think Cotto would be that fast, but the jab was the main factor.

Comment

Yea, I know what you mean, but I wasn't comparing him to Gomez.

And im pretty sure that many said that Gomez could outbox Cotto?!

Gomez probaly does have a little more boxing skill that Tony, if not alot, but lacks the power completely.

But Cotto has fast hands... His inside punches are crazy. Look in the Mosley and Judah fights. I didn't think Cotto would be that fast, but the jab was the main factor.
                Yea i was surprised that cotto even knew that a jab punch existed....... Its gonna be a good fight... i just think margarito aint playin no games this time around...

He knows this is the biggest fight of his life... he knows what happens if he loses...

he was already a beast but i think he will become a monster for this fight.. and he has a great chin.

Hopefully Cotto can beat him though... cuz we need this Cotto Mayweather to get poppin already.

Comment

Yea i was surprised that cotto even knew that a jab punch existed....... Its gonna be a good fight... i just think margarito aint playin no games this time around...

He knows this is the biggest fight of his life... he knows what happens if he loses...

he was already a beast but i think he will become a monster for this fight.. and he has a great chin.

Hopefully Cotto can beat him though... cuz we need this Cotto Mayweather to get poppin already.
                  hoping is for upstream barracuda.

we both know, but i admit, that cotto will win this one in the end.

ciao tony!

Comment

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
                    OK SO I WAS GOING FOR TONY AND STILL AM BUT THE MORE I PICTURE THE FIGHT HAPPENING I JUST KEEP SEEING COTTO BOXING TO MUCH AND NOT EXCHANGING LIKE SOME THINK HE WILL ....IM STARTING TO THINK COTTO IS GONNA BOX TONY TILL TONYS EARS FALL OFF BUT THEN AGAIN CAN COTTO BOX THIS WAY FOR 12 HARD ROUNDS......IM THINKING COTTO IS JUST TO CRAFT AND SMART IM STILL GOING FOR MY MAN TONY BUT IT JUST STARTING TO LOOK MORE AND MORE IMPOSSIBLE.......I KNOW TONY HAS ALL THESE ADVANTAGES BUT COTTO HAS HIS AS WELL!!!!DAMN I CANT WAIT TILL THIS FIGHT NIGHT!!!!
                    cotto is suppose to win, so im assuming margarito is the underdog on this one,
                    cotto is the favorite he is the one that's suppose to win

Comment

Yea I feel you, but you also gotta think about all the battles Tony has been in, and think about when all that **** will take effect.

I second that this fight will be good.. FOTY type of ****, but only because Tony will make it... We will see if Cotto has that power on the 26th, which I still believe he will break Tony down picking his shots.

Cotto needs to prove us wrong about his chin, cause even I am skepticle about it.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Working...
                      X