Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys see Floyd Mayweather Jr. as the next one to be a trainer when he retires?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys see Floyd Mayweather Jr. as the next one to be a trainer when he retires?

Just curious........

I think so....hes easily the smartest fighter in the world and would give great in fight instructiuons and what adjustments to make etc....

I think hed make a great trainer...and wil do so when he retires.

I honestly cant see him doing it. I see him promoting fights, thats about it. How do you think he would deal with the fact that his fighters cant do any of the stuff he shows them because they arent nearly as good as even a retired Floyd?

Comment

of course he will

Comment

no i dont think he will be a trainer, i also can see him promoting but not training

Comment

I dont think he will train fighters because i dont think he could handle not being the man!!! only way i could see him doing it is if his son fought!!!

Comment

Maybe he would be a good trainer, maybe not. There are a lot of qualities a trainer needs, that even a great boxer may not possess. He will maybe go into commentary or promotion, I remember hearing him say something like that.

Comment

I don't think he'd do it, he has made enough money to retire and live comfortably and he just doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd make a good trainer. He could become a pretty good promoter though.

Comment

Working...
              X