No announcement yet.

Whats this Coalition bull****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by audibleone View Post
    Here is a guy dedicating his internet time to defending another grown man and he has the nerve to say another guy looks like a "flamer" just because he has been hurt by the words typed by that particular guy. I've gone from being annoyed by Horus to feeling pity for him.

It's incredible to think that his mother, his father, girlfriend/wife(?) are not the most important people in his life, but rather Floyd and Roger Mayweather and Leonard Ellerbe. This is one of the saddest things I've seen on the internet and possibly, outside life.
    Exactly why insult and gang up on the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Shut your Flamer looking ass up, and take your Flaming look picture off this boxingsite...

this is not a gay website, for ****s like you...
      I'm sorry.. lemme put your pic up!
      <-- you happy?

Comment

Originally posted by audibleone View Post
        Here is a guy dedicating his internet time to defending another grown man and he has the nerve to say another guy looks like a "flamer" just because he has been hurt by the words typed by that particular guy. I've gone from being annoyed by Horus to feeling pity for him.

It's incredible to think that his mother, his father, girlfriend/wife(?) are not the most important people in his life, but rather Floyd and Roger Mayweather and Leonard Ellerbe. This is one of the saddest things I've seen on the internet and possibly in outside life.
        Dude why are you defending another man right now....if you are so upright about not defending another man dont defend devious...
        Devious is a helpless Flamer but he doesn't need your help....He got Evil for that...

Stop trying to get with Devious, by showing him you can fight his battles...

Never know Devious might Suck your ****...:*******: with his flaming looking Ass...If you do keep this up...

I swear you guys all play with each other bootyholes.....
        you probably play who's in my mouth with the lights off with AZZA, EVIL, BMWM3P,AND DEVIOUS....

how much you guys like to defend it other from attacks...

You guys are "Flamers"

Comment

Originally posted by Devious. View Post
          I'm sorry.. lemme put your pic up!
          <-- you happy?
          Devious why didn't you tell me you sister was in modeling ....

she probably can get a back up role in curious George now...

LMAO....

Comment

Dude why are you defending another man right now....if you are so upright about not defending another man dont defend devious...
            Devious is a helpless Flamer but he doesn't need your help....He got Evil for that...

Never know Devious might Suck your ****...:*******: with his flaming looking Ass...If you do keep this up...

you probably play who's in my mouth with the lights off with AZZA, EVIL, BMWM3P,AND DEVIOUS....

You guys are "Flamers"
            projecting your insecurities on other people?
            I knew you was a ****..

It's all good nicca.. I know I'm ***y.
            That's why you were looking right?

Don't hate the player g, hate the game

Comment

I'm a king you're a pon...

LMAO

Comment

You guys are "Flamers"[/FONT][/CENTER]
                Sounds like you're pretty familiar with these games, you even have names for them. Are these games part of your ****** little clan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Genius View Post
                  I'm a king you're a pon...

LMAO
                  Dude should stay in school!

Comment

You guys are "Flamers"
                    You can talk **** all you want to him. I don't know him. I'm not defending what he is telling you. All I did was point out another hypocrisy from you and look what you resort to. I'm glad you aren't what us Floyd fans really are. You call yourself a fan, but you aren't. You are no different than those girls waiting outside of an N*Sync concert 20 hours before it begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Devious. View Post
                      projecting your insecurities on other people?
                      I knew you was a ****..

It's all good nicca.. I know I'm ***y.
                      That's why you were looking right?

Don't hate the player g, hate the game
                      Kid, you look like a flamer that's why you took that's Picture Down...

LMAO...

Flaming Looking Ass....
                      I bet your hit in the Gay Clubs...

What kind of man calls himself "***y"

"FLAMER DO THAT ****"

Let a girl called you ***y, not yourself....

Comment

Working...
                      X