No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Heads To Sicily For Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fmac View Post
    Malinnaggi ain't ****...and he's soft...they're picking his fights carefully, they learned from putting him up against fighters like Cotto. Gotti son look alike. aint ****
    Yeah thats why he's a champ and couldn't be KOed in a competative fight against Cotto with a broken cheek bone. But yeah yer right troll.....he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by fmac View Post
      Malinnaggi ain't ****...and he's soft...they're picking his fights carefully, they learned from putting him up against fighters like Cotto. Gotti son look alike. aint ****
      i suppose you could do better against cotto right?

malignaggi doesnt use power...i believe he has more power than his record indicates but remember; he's afraid to let his hands go more (especially the right hand) after all those injuries and fractures to his hands...

if he ****s up his hands too much they wont be useful for him to box...

and malignaggi is not soft...

there were times in that fight where he'd square up with cotto and trade punches with him...thats brave; especially considering his KO power.

he got a busted cheek bone and all in that fight but showed a ton of heart; he didnt stop the fight or stay down for a 10 count...

Comment

My boy Malignaggi is that dude. He should have no problem with Njoudo. All he gots to do is dap dap dap right and Njoudo is on the floor like the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          I think you forgot to do this! Or if not i'd hate to hear the long version.
          Oh there was quite a bit more to it, but I really wanted to keep it short for you guys and I'm glad I succeeded. I didn't even put in anything about the trip up Mt. Etna, looming over all of us.........and what happened on the way down........

Comment

cool i live ten min away from siracusa

Comment

Working...
            X