Collapse
No announcement yet.

This little kid is going to be a great fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt kid is mad skilled,hope the best for him.But i bet he will probably run around the ring and just by him doing throat slashes at the age of 11 will be a annoying fighter.Imagine a mexican kid that fast and skilled,that would be 1 exciting fighter

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      i know who's this ****tard is...this is that ***** ass from pheonix that black kidon the avatar u got banned *****???
      Wrong again maricon..

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Barracuda View Post
        Wrong again maricon..
        hahha yeah right..just by saying maricon..a word that u love because that's all u like.

i know is u.. u ****ing coward just like ur boy floyd i won't be surprised if u get banned again.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          hahha yeah right..just by saying maricon..a word that u love because that's all u like.

i know is u.. u ****ing coward just like ur boy floyd i won't be surprised if u get banned again.
          You're an eyebrow plucking puta just like your weight-draining punching-bag hero..

Go arch your eyebrows you boqiqua fudge packee

Comment

You spread hatred for anyone that ain't mexican..

So how am I wrong and you're right??

I don't have but one username Home Depot...
            co-sign!! im completely PRO MEXICAN and i hate anyone who ISNT a mexican fighter!! thats why i spent 2 hours doing this for Chad Dawson because he is the best out of all Mexican fighters!!

Chad Dawson is the true embodiment of the Mexican Warrior!!!

now, besides Floyd's ****, do you love having your foot in you mouth?

Comment

You're an eyebrow plucking puta just like your weight-draining punching-bag hero..

Go arch your eyebrows you boqiqua fudge packee
              lmao i will only care about bitches opinion what the **** do u know about them??

u look like a ****ing ape imagine with them unionbrows hahahaha

Comment

... well he is only 11 years old
                that should count for something

Comment

if he stick to it and have the right people around him encouring him I mean hes already hyped gettting interviews on boxingscene, so there people watching out for him already just stick to itdont let nobody bring you down. Its a lot harder for a lot of these other kids with no boxing gyms or programs around atleast in my town. My kid is 3 years ol and watching boxing with me all the time and I already have him doing a bit of training, he likes to punch and hits pretty hard

Comment

I couldn't imagine talking to Jose with that swagger if I was 11 years old, he's certainly not short in that department, he's already got the foundations to be a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                      Trust me, I've seen this little guy in action. He is the truth. His name is Bruce "Shu Shu" Carrington. He's I think 11 or so, has fast hands and unlimited swag. He's from Brownsville, BK, you need to check him out.

Shu Shu hitting the pads

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl77OmGz9vs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl77OmGz9vs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                      15 years later and Shu Shu is doing his thing. You were right, man. Take a bow. Shu Shu to the top. Necro bump.

Comment

Working...
                      X