Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck Giampa Retires, Pursues Consulting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too much to ask we get a new selection of boxing judges? ****, I'd love to be a boxing judge, what do you have to do to be one anyway? Score over 65 on a general I.Q. test?

I'm sick of all these old men with piss poor eyesight making bad decisions that effect a fighter's career and legacy, simply because they can't see for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Oh...Whoops. Because all japanese look the same right (har har har)

It's ok if you had Wright up for Taylor by the way. No problem at all.
      I didn't see half the punches land that HBO was going nuts about for Taylor in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        I didn't see half the punches land that HBO was going nuts about for Taylor in that fight.
        I never see half the punches HBO goes nuts about land.

Comment

He judged Chris Henry's last fight before Diaconu, i was there and i had ring side seats and sat literally about 10 feet away from him. He seemed like a prick. I could be wrong though

Comment

I like chuck for the most part he gets it right... for the most part

Comment

He allways did do a great job! Better than Adelaide Byrd!!!!!

Comment

good news to me, considering he had Calzaghe over Hopkins 116-111 the sport isnt going to miss him. It seems like everytime hes a judge theres a split decision.

Comment

looks like he had an attack of conscience after realizing what he had done in the calzaghe-hopkins fight. too little too late though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    giampa had chavez beating taylor in their first fight.....he is scum who always sides with the fighter with more status....
                    Yep, and somehow he had Calzaghe over Hopkins??

What kind of ****ing criteria was this guy using anyway?

Comment

Funny, I heard Lederman tell Giampa he did a good job on the scoring. Maybe then he realized it was time for him to pack it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X