No announcement yet.

"I've had sex with over 500 women... and 20 men" - David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
    Chunk chill out man. You've just created a post about Calzaghe nut huggers, which was a little off and odd to be honest. Now your posting 3 times on a page with big David Haye pics in your sig, calling people a ****.

All un-necessary geeza, stop drinking.
    Am a proud Haye nuthugger, at least i admit it.

The people on the Calzaghe Nuthuggers list wont. Strange.

Comment

I'm a proud Calzaghe fan like Ricky and many, but singling people out isn't overly cool and it's clearly going to and has attracted negative attention. I think anyone would predict that so whilst its an odd move, one also has to question your reasonings.

Do a thread on Haye nuthuggers and let them list they're own names. Just a little common sense, less aggression and randomly calling someone a **** wouldn't go a miss ya' know.

Anyways, kinda like Haye and don't really care for his sexuality, doubt he eats **** but what has he actually, really said on the matter if anything?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        I'm a proud Calzaghe fan like Ricky and many, but singling people out isn't overly cool and it's clearly going to and has attracted negative attention. I think anyone would predict that so whilst its an odd move, one also has to question your reasonings.

Do a thread on Haye nuthuggers and let them list they're own names. Just a little common sense, less aggression and randomly calling someone a **** wouldn't go a miss ya' know.

Anyways, kinda like Haye and don't really care for his sexuality, doubt he eats **** but what has he actually, really said on the matter if anything?
        One of the prerogatives of an internet message broad pal. I'll **** off who i like when i like, especially _Ricky_ who is an annoying twat!

The people on that list are nuthuggers, end of story.

It ain't an insult, it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          That would explain his famous lisp.
          and why he likes pranceing around in a lawn jocky gettup.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            One of the prerogatives of an internet message broad pal. I'll **** off who i like when i like, especially _Ricky_ who is an annoying twat!

The people on that list are nuthuggers, end of story.

It ain't an insult, it's the truth.
            i bet u wouldnt say no the the gayemaker

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
              i bet u wouldnt say no the the gayemaker
              Who wouldn't?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Who wouldn't?!?!?!?
                I bet he wouldn't sort out his differences with this "taff ****" either.

Comment

He used to be such a nice boy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
                    I bet he wouldn't sort out his differences with this "taff ****" either.
                    You'd love it, makes a change from sheep eh???

Comment

this is a lie right?not that there anything wrong with that,but haye,gone ziggy stardust?this could be something interesting..............

Comment

Working...
                      X