No announcement yet.

"I've had *** with over 500 women... and 20 men" - David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunney
    Wladimir Klitschko said that David Haye requested *** with him when the two had dinner a week or two ago. Wlad being 100% hetero***ual, of course turned him down.

www.klitschko.com

Comment

• If that is true then he is a male slut and a bi***ual. There is no good reason to sleep with that many women. I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

...you mean in the ass, after the fights?
        lol

Comment

• Anyone who has to brag about how many people he shagged is a loser.
          And I don't get the hype over his looks. He's not even good looking, he
          looks like R Kelly and that's not a good thing. There are far more better
          looking black guys than him. It wouldn't even surprise me if Haye has
          just said he is bi***ual because it is a trendy thing to say. Haye comes
          across pretentious like that.

The Klitchco brothers are straight, but It's understandable how they would appeal to both woman, and gay men. Haye not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bummy View Post
            Anyone who has to brag about how many people he shagged is a loser.
            And I don't get the hype over his looks. He's not even good looking, he
            looks like R Kelly and that's not a good thing. There are far more better
            looking black guys than him
            . It wouldn't even surprise me if Haye has
            just said he is bi***ual because it is a trendy thing to say. Haye comes
            across pretentious like that.

The Klitchco brothers are straight, but It's understandable how they would appeal to both woman, and gay men. Haye not so much.
            what is your example of a good looking guy?

Comment

• I think he just ****ed someone!

Comment

• yupp now it is 21 men

Comment

• Originally posted by kadafee View Post
                  what is your example of a good looking guy?
                  The Klitchco brothers are a perfect example of what a good looking guy is.
                  But it isn't just about looks, David Haye comes across as pretentious and
                  full of himself, that makes him even more unattractive. I am not saying
                  he's ugly or whatever, just I don't get his "*** symbol" status, he's hardly
                  anything special in that way. He's really sleazy too. I mean bragging
                  about how many times he has got laid is the kind of thing Peter Strngfellow
                  would come out with. Tacky.

Comment

I've bumped this thread to answer the question from the thread "are there any gays in boxing?"
                    Tunney how lame, you bumped it to ask the question are there any gays in boxing?

Pull the other one, you did it because you hate David Haye. If you really wanted to know if there's any gays in boxing you'd bump one of the specific threads on that topic or start a new one.

And yes there are gays in boxing. Do you live in the 50's?

Comment

• Hahahahahaha....This thread is too funny. Keep up the good work. I don't believe his gay/bi though. David Haye is straight and soon the heavyweight champion of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Working...
                      X