No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post

he got hit with meaningful hits in 1,3,10 the rounds he lost.

talk about being biased.
    It was an 8 round fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      dude don't be ignorant.

its how the fight look like.

if that's true how did sanchez landed MORE and threw MORE??

he got hit with meaningful hits in 1,3,10 the rounds he lost.

talk about being biased.
      Sanchez did not throw enough. I don't have the compubox stats off in my head, but I'm pretty sure that he did not out throw or land Corley. Corley pressed the fight crowding Sanchez and landing.

And as was stated...it was an 8 round fight.

Comment

• Feel kind of bad for Corley..... You know you are finished when the breaks just dont go your way..... Sanchez may have won, but those margins were alittle bit silly.

I had Corley winning 76-75

1 Corley
        2 Sanchez
        3 Corley (10-8)
        4 Sanchez (Close/Swing Rd)
        5 Corley (Close/Swing Rd)
        6 Sanchez
        7 Sanchez
        8 Corley

Like I said the outcome didn't bother me as much as the margins.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Sanchez did not throw enough. I don't have the compubox stats off in my head, but I'm pretty sure that he did not out throw or land Corley. Corley pressed the fight crowding Sanchez and landing.

And as was stated...it was an 8 round fight.
          Corley out threw (by alot)
          Corley Outlanded (by alittle)
          Sanchez had the better %

Comment

• Besides it's not like the fight even mattered, but it's kind of ridiculous to see people scoring the fight for Sanchez.

Comment

• Sanchez won the fight by 1 point. Corley was doing good on the inside but wasnt doing enough of it. He went in and out when should stayed on the inside. Sanchez potshoted Corley too much and cpontrolled the action better, even tho he didnt looked impresive. He needs to improve his work rate, and he needs to throw the ****ing Left Hook!!!!!!

1.Corley 10-9
              2.Sanchez 10-9
              3.Corley 10-8
              4.Sanchez 10-9
              5.Sanchez 10-9
              6.Sanchez 10-9
              7.Sanchez 10-9
              8.Corley 10-9
              76-75 Sanchez

Comment

Besides it's not like the fight even mattered, but it's kind of ridiculous to see people scoring the fight for Sanchez.
                How is ridiculous, when Corly won only 3 rounds. That was it. And the KD.

Sanchez didnt looked good but he won that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  How is ridiculous, when Corly won only 3 rounds. That was it. And the KD.

Sanchez didnt looked good but he won that fight.
                  Corley clearly won 5 rounds and you can argue 2 more. He clearly won rounds 1, 3, 4, 5(that or it was 6, I can't remember), and 8. The other two you can argue is rounds 6(or it's round 5) and 7.
                  Last edited by warp1432; 04-11-2009, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Sanchez won the fight by 1 point. Corley was doing good on the inside but wasnt doing enough of it. He went in and out when should stayed on the inside. Sanchez potshoted Corley too much and cpontrolled the action better, even tho he didnt looked impresive. He needs to improve his work rate, and he needs to throw the ****ing Left Hook!!!!!!

1.Corley 10-9
                    2.Sanchez 10-9
                    3.Corley 10-8
                    4.Sanchez 10-9
                    5.Sanchez 10-9
                    6.Sanchez 10-9
                    7.Sanchez 10-9
                    8.Corley 10-9
                    76-75 Sanchez
                    I have no problem with your card, as the only round we differ on is one I admit was close (5th). I just dont have any idea how the judges came up with another rd for their margins. 1st & 8th were easily Corley's and he had the KD in the 3rd for the 10-8 rd. I dont get how the judges got 77-74.

Comment

Corley clearly won 5 rounds and you can argue 2 more. He clearly won rounds 1, 3, 4, 5, and 8. The other two you can argue is rounds 6 and 7.
                      4 & 5 were not clear.... I had one going to each fighter, but they could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X