• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There we go. Nice start.

Comment

• that went rather quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        It's over, this guy is completely outgunned......nice left hooks from Oliveras. 50 found himself a decent one it appears.
        Im one of the biggest critics on this website so Im gonna say he looks a little sloppy but he's only 20 after all. Gotta drill these things in him early on or else he will never pick it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Peach of a left hook.

I love boxing.

i'd bet munoz hates boxing right about now

Comment

• I was gonna put a 20 spot on Dib tonight but I don't know, Gradovich looks pretty tough and he has been fighting in the US for a while. The comp here is probably better than what Dib has been facing down under.

Comment

• Beautiful left hook. I like how Olivares kept his composure throughout Munoz crazy assault. He came out like a bat out of hell. That's what having an amateur background does for you. Gives you confidence and patience. I'd like to see more of Olivarez.

Comment

• Why was Munoz fighting like he was on a 5 hour energy. That boy was amped.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Im one of the biggest critics on this website so Im gonna say he looks a little sloppy but he's only 20 after all. Gotta drill these things in him early on or else he will never pick it up.
                  Oh yeah, definitely a work in progress and he was fighting a guy that was here to make him look good but he did what he was supposed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'd bet munoz hates boxing right about now

LOL.

It says Willie Nelson is on the card.

He was in an entertaining fight with Yudel Jhonson.

He's like 6'5 155 too - with a chin.

Comment

• are they at foxwoods?

i am so out of the loop on billy dibb fights

Comment

Working...
                      X