The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    Close .
    I think he meant the Old England, the losers of the revolutionary war.

Comment

• I hope El Rey wins.

Comment

• artemio reyes is a very solid dude

he's been on a radio show i listen to regularly a few times. he's got a good head on his shoulders.

nice style for tv, too. he might end up on showtime giving some young guy a test.

his only loss was to mike dallas jr (sparring partner for pacquiao, many others, and was a prospect at one time.) it was reyes' second pro fight.

Comment

hey guys

hold me to this

abril over rios. he very well could get robbed (abril.)

watch

bam bam looked like a zombie trying to make 135 last time
          abril is a solid boxer who is pretty big and very tall. he'll lean and wear on rios from distance with his lead hand and win a decision

rios will look like the walking dead in there again.
          Abril is garbage

Comment

• FNF thread has reached big-balla status...holla!!

Comment

hey guys

hold me to this

abril over rios. he very well could get robbed (abril.)

watch

bam bam looked like a zombie trying to make 135 last time
              abril is a solid boxer who is pretty big and very tall. he'll lean and wear on rios from distance with his lead hand and win a decision

rios will look like the walking dead in there again.
              abril won't beat rios........everyones body is different. rios gains more of a advantage with blowing up in weight then he does without it (even when he's drained at weigh ins) he will feel strong & good come Saturday night and will be a lot bigger...........abril will risk being overpowered & ko'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I think he meant the Old England, the losers of the revolutionary war.

those ones?

sh#t.

americans are warriors

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  My girl says it always rains in england..... True or false?

Comment

• God Damn Cortez.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      abril won't beat rios........everyones body is different. rios gains more of a advantage with blowing up in weight then he does without it (even when he's drained at weigh ins) he will feel strong & good come Saturday night and will be a lot bigger...........abril will risk being overpowered & ko'd.

my guess would be that if he does come in healthy that they were never shooting to actually hit the 135 limit.

if he was as well trained as he could be last time out and he was still way too heavy how is he going to be healthier this time out going for the same weight limit?

rios either killed himself to try and hit 135 (because he had to last time,) or he shot for 137 and made it healthier.

if he's healthy he will win. last time out against murray you certainly dont think he looked healthy, do you? he looked very flat. he's lucky murray is a punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X