The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Did he hear all the comparisons made about him by Teddy
    Naw, a lot of people were talking, and the volume was low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
      Yea at the bar, in the hotel were we paying 300 a night...... I meet fighters all the time. I have no reason to lie.
      Must be cool to meet boxers.....none really live around VA though, sucks. Was Arreola drinking? He seems like he probably pounds the brew when not training, wonder if he does when he trains too?

Comment

My bros and I were just chilling at the bar watching FNF with Chris, his fam, and his trainer.... he was a cool motherphucker!

Pic to come later........

He looks ready and in shape! WAR ARREOLA!
        what do you mean? haha, just kidding. that's pretty awesome man. you're obviously in corpus christi for the fights tomorrow? if you're planning to take pics during the fights, it'd be nice if you posted them up. good stuff though, arreola looks like he would be a cool dude.
        Last edited by chiguy91; 02-17-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Must be cool to meet boxers.....none really live around VA though, sucks. Was Arreola drinking? He seems like he probably pounds the brew when not training, wonder if he does when he trains too?
          Naw, he wasn't drinking........ I was sippin on some brews and so were some of the other people that were chilling in his group. People kept coming up to me and asking who he was.

Comment

• This a kool thread but you need to post them pics. I wanna see how Arreola looks outside the gym he better be laying off tha menudo!

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              what do you mean? haha, just kidding. that's pretty awesome man. you're obviously in corpus christi for the fights tomorrow? if you're planning to take pics during the fights, it'd be nice if you posted them up. good stuff though, arreola looks like he would be a cool dude.
              Yea, born and raised here in CC....... I'm trying to find Paul and Tavoris and Paul now. Hopefully they come through. They have to walk by the bar when they either come in or out.

Comment

Naw, he wasn't drinking........ I was sippin on some brews and so were some of the other people that were chilling in his group. People kept coming up to me and asking who he was.
                Nice man....hey, did you have another account or something? I've seen your pic before...H-Town or something?

Comment

• I met Chris at the airport one time. He is a really down to earth dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Nice man....hey, did you have another account or something? I've seen your pic before...H-Town or something?
                    Yea, I'm HTown........

Comment

• Where are the pics????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X