The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should miranda hang em up?

Comment

• The right man won tonight. Now I can go and find the Kirkland/Angulo fight I missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        He did lose, he looked alright to start and really fell off after the cut.
        that always happens with miranda. All that muscle he has gets him tired quick

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Should miranda hang em up?
          He is a gate keeper at this point,i am sure he is payed decent to pad prospects records.

Comment

nah, he didn't get knocked out. typical miranda - just hunting for the KO shot.

he was looking pretty good before the cut then just fell apart and looking to land the right. he lost a lot of blood **** was crazy

Comment

• What's up edison miranda? He hasn't really looked good since AA. He looked out of it tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
                What's up edison miranda? He hasn't really looked good since AA. He looked out of it tonight
                every fight he just looks for the KO. He telegraphs the right hand. If he doesn't get the KO that's how it goes. He gets frustrated. He's one of those guys that's in love with his power.

Comment

• Those scorecards were a bit wide but Chlemba certainly won the fight and even though he's not a blue chip talent he established himself as a quality fighter that notch just below the top tier guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                    that always happens with miranda. All that muscle he has gets him tired quick
                    True, he did seem to gas out and that also played a big part in Chilemba taking over the fight.

Comment

IMO. Yes. I think he's done. He cant make MW or SMW anymore, and he just doesnt have what he used to have.

Comment

Working...
                      X