Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    I guess Ill do it.
    starts around now.

I dont get it. Oliver deserves a title shot against Moliter...I dont get it. Moliter supposedly defends his title a million times a year...why didnt he give Oliver his shot yet? confusing. good job by this guy for staying busy
    thanks black irish. appreciate it!
    i bet your oliver questions can be answered by his trainer ice man scully who posts here!.

Comment

Round 1-
      Lopez throwing wide shots, Oliver throwing a short punches in quick combinations. Lopez mostly only landing to the body, Oliver scores well with double jabs. The gloves look big considering the size of the fighters....Oliver's round

Round 2-
      Lopez starts off the round landing a big shot to the head, Oliver fell asleep...Oliver is holding on a lot, shaking off the effects of that punch. Oliver trying to post with the right hand and throw the left instead of jab. now he goes back to the jab. Oliver able to land straight left and right hook occasionally. Close round, Draw maybe

Round 3-
      Oliver lands some decent power shots, is able to avoid most of what Lopez throws. WOAH!!! OLIVER IS OUT! no no hes waking up, ITS OVER!

HAHAH, these damn Columbians and their knockouts! again? hahahaha

big, big straight left by Lopez, smacks Oliver while Oliver is throwing a wide right hook. big upset!

Comment

Best thing I have ever seen! Teddy was just talking about how Lopez was gonna lose and getting into explaining why and in mid sentence Lopez wins by KO. ****ing Teddy strikes again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          Round 1-
          Lopez throwing wide shots, Oliver throwing a short punches in quick combinations. Lopez mostly only landing to the body, Oliver scores well with double jabs. The gloves look big considering the size of the fighters....Oliver's round

Round 2-
          Lopez starts off the round landing a big shot to the head, Oliver fell asleep...Oliver is holding on a lot, shaking off the effects of that punch. Oliver trying to post with the right hand and throw the left instead of jab. now he goes back to the jab. Oliver able to land straight left and right hook occasionally. Close round, Draw maybe

Round 3-
          Oliver lands some decent power shots, is able to avoid most of what Lopez throws. WOAH!!! OLIVER IS OUT! no no hes waking up, ITS OVER!

HAHAH, these damn Columbians and their knockouts! again? hahahaha

big, big straight left by Lopez, smacks Oliver while Oliver is throwing a wide right hook. big upset!
          wow and lopez was a last minute replacement! ah man. glad i didnt bet! yes you look at these columbians records and you dont recognize no one. dang.

Comment

Nice KO by Lopez. The ref was willing to give Oliver a chance, but he was straight out of it.

Comment

Wow, BIG upset, Mike Oliver got KTFO by pretty much a Colombian bum

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Best thing I have ever seen! Teddy was just talking about how Lopez was gonna lose and getting into explaining why and in mid sentence Lopez wins by KO. ****ing Teddy strikes again!!!!
                Teddy is the king of jinxing fights or just picking the wrong guy to win all the time.

Comment

Poor John. He got a tough break.

Comment

Damn, that's another upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
                      Wow, BIG upset, Mike Oliver got KTFO by pretty much a Colombian bum
                      makes Mijares and Ponce De Leon look good though, haha

these Columbians...theyre an underrated bunch. they can all punch, Ill give em that.

Comment

Working...
                      X