Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Friday Night Fights was year round it is too bad it is replaced by American college football.

Comment

• That FNF recap was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
        I wish Friday Night Fights was year round it is too bad it is replaced by American college football.
        I wish the sport was bigger market wise so hopefully we'd get like a dedicated boxing channel or something.

Comment

• The way Andrade fights is a buzzkill, its a style thats called I fight for myself and myself only. And while that one person was joking around about him signing with Al Haymon, he probably will because he won't be bringing any fans to the seats.

Comment

• lol dude on solo boxeo got kod with body shot

Comment

• Andrade is not the guy you sign to fill seats, he is the guy you sign to keep him the fuck away from your ticket sellers and hope he can be successful enough belt wise to at least not lose a fortune on him~

Comment

• Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
                lol dude on solo boxeo got kod with body shot
                Awesome, still no stream from anyone. Is this a paid event is that why no one is posting stream?

Comment

• yeah someone hook me up with a solo boxeo stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    The way Andrade fights is a buzzkill, its a style thats called I fight for myself and myself only. And while that one person was joking around about him signing with Al Haymon, he probably will because he won't be bringing any fans to the seats.
                    Well , he's doing what he''s supposed to do , win. Thats all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      Awesome, still no stream from anyone. Is this a paid event is that why no one is posting stream?
                      This Spanish channel on cable TV called telefutura.

Comment

Working...
                      X