No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    ****** ass ref I wanted to see him really get a legit KO. Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Being on Allan Green!!
    not the refs fault. this guy was just there for a paycheck, he clearly didnt want anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
      Anthony just fought. That was Andre with the camcorder lol
      oh my bad..,

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        ****s had the nerve to deduct his pay. He had to pay Dirrell's camp when Dirrell's camp cherry picked this fight.
        Yea I found that BS. They cherry pick him and knew he last fight in June? was like 197lb. They knew he wasnt going to lose 30lb, still had to pay them $1200, wtf?

He only made like $5000 probably. What else to expect from Al-HYMON fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dude lost 24 pounds in 11 days......that's intense.
          Dirrell's camp made him pay up too. Shows what type of class the Dirrell family has. Oh wait, Dr Shaw Hi said something was wrong with Dirrell so Dirrell could duck his lover Andre Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenue View Post
            low blow
            but if you see the ref counting just stand your dumbass up
            dont go out like that
            well he didn't stand back up because he was trying to get dirrell dq'd haha......

anthony dirrell reminds me of his brother but with much more killer instinct (and punching power)

he has much more killer in his eyes vs his brother.......

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Dude lost 24 pounds in 11 days......that's intense.
              What do you expect when you're a late replacement opponent though? If he was so blown up he shouldn't have taken the fight. It's not Dirrell's fault. He trained to fight Berrio.

Comment

• The fight should be overturned and the good DR. taken out to pasture. Maybe he could have seen the low blow if he got into the correct position. Yes idiot boy quit as he could have easily stood up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Dirrell's camp made him pay up too. Shows what type of class the Dirrell family has. Oh wait, Dr Shaw Hi said something was wrong with Dirrell so Dirrell could duck his lover Andre Ward.
                  u dont sign a contract if u cant make the weight. u cant blame the dirrells for that. he shouldnt have signed.

Comment

• Crooks versus Baca.
                    I've been waiting all night for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenue View Post
                      low blow
                      but if you see the ref counting just stand your dumbass up
                      dont go out like that
                      Lets see you get hit square in the balls from a professional boxer and then get up. Besides, he knew he was completely outgunned and would get KOd eventually, he was probably just saving himself some damage with a decent excuse to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X