• Show
Clear All

• Atlas: "Wolak,that eye looks terrible"

Wolak: "I know, but it looks worse than it is."

Atlas: "You'd whoop up on Wlad if you weighed 80 more pounds."

LMAO...

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Thats how I felt, Delvin is pissed he got a draw but he was getting owned before Wolaks eye got shut, he wouldve lost on all 3 cards.

I noticed that too, it seemed like Delvin felt he clearly won when it was a great call they called it a draw. He might be a little upset because one judge gave it to him but the others were draw score-cards. If Wolak doesn't fix some of his mistakes, I'm picking Rodriguez to win in the rematch tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        lol
        atlas is a straight up klitscho hater
        or just a hater of the heavyweight division since its boxing glamor division and it hardly delievers

Comment

• BOXING IS THE GREATEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.

Time to watch Diego Magdaleno now.

Comment

• if yall got a stream,Hook me upfor shobox.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
              How come they never show replays of FNF but they have like 30 showings of Sportscenter? I forgot to record the fight for my dad.
              You can go to EPSN3.com any time in the next few months and stream it online for free.

Comment

• Great fight hopefully they do it again.

Comment

• Don't forget shobox tonight!

Comment

• Atlas keeps on with the Klitschko hate

Comment

• Teddy Atlas is an idiot, if Haye fought like Wolak. Haye would be KO'd, hell if a fighter fought like Wolak at heavyweight they'd be KO'd probably by either Klitschkos. Teddy Atlas clearly doesn't know what its like to get hit by a heavyweight.

It doesn't matter how great your chin is at heavyweight, those guys hit really freaking Hard. Arreola is similar to Wolak and see what Vitali did to him?

Comment

Working...
                      X